Riverdale forfeiting 9 games?

10sefootball

As I said before I hope all this is false. 1)because of my reasons from before and 2) Whoever wins state would have to live with the "Yall would have lost to riverdale if they had gotten to play" and noone wants to hear that..... Personally if Riverdale is the best team in the state like they say then they should be able to win the state championship, cause for one of the best teams in the state not to be able to compete in the playoffs would be retarded

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no i'm kidding. but really there is no need to worry about this. i'm sure it will all be false and things will go on how they are.

825402142[/snapback]

Well, just goes to show - hold your peace and everyone thinks you're dumb, post it and remove all doubt! :blink: Probably won't be my last dumb post. Hope you're right - Riverdale's final standing this year should be decided on the gridiron.

Edited by Chomp

i had a thread earlier about this like the many others.  but it seems to have mysteriously dissapeared.  it didn't get locked or anything. does anyone know why this would be?

825402174[/snapback]

Actually, there have been at least 2 other threads in reference to this deleted or locked today.

roller, I know that I locked one early this AM, because some of the members requested that it be closed. Following Coacht rules take precident:

Be Responsible: Do not post slanderous, libelous, or any defamatory statements on the Message Boards. We will not be held responsible for your posts, but just the same, we'd rather not go there! Posts that appear to be defamatory should have supporting references included.

Be Informed: Reading the rules and any messages or announcements posted by moderators is your responsibility. Don't be surprised by the actions taken by the moderators because you violated the rules. Our members insist we enforce these rules, as they are here to enjoy a friendly, civilized discussion board, that stays on topic and discusses the topics of Tennessee high school athletics.

Still don't have any good "supporting references" ,but some of the same posters that ask the thread be closed, now have different opinions. Let's just be prudent and keep the discusion civil. Thanks.

Again I say, if I know there are Riverdale fans out there- where are you? I personally don't want this to be true. I would love to see both teams advance 4 deep in the playoffs, (D-B and Riverdale) and get it on but if they did brake the rules why should it be any different than any other team? D-B got spanked this summer over a stupid scrimmage game and got what the deserved (although I dont like this rule) and we took our medicine and got over it.SPEAK UP RIVERDALE FANS I have never seen a thread with the name Riverdale attached to that wasn't bombed with Warrior fans , Whats up?!!!!

i had a thread earlier about this like the many others.  but it seems to have mysteriously dissapeared.  it didn't get locked or anything. does anyone know why this would be?

825402174[/snapback]

A lot of these threads have been locked or deleted because there is nothing official out yet. I'm surprised this one is still alive.

Del.

Guest region4fan

I think that until you see something official about this in the paper....it is just wishful thinking on the part of the future opponents of Rdale. Don't get your hopes up or down as the case may be.

I think that until you see something official about this in the paper....it is just wishful thinking on the part of the  future opponents of Rdale. Don't get your hopes up or down as the case may be.

825402225[/snapback]

Region, have you any information? You usually have pretty good sources.