Dobyns-Bennett vs. Ooltewah

DRDB

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will missing 856 yards of that offense hurt?

825412963[/snapback]

Well, it want help. The good thing about DB's Offense is... they have many weapons, not just one. Graham has done a great job of making sure that the Indians did not become 1 dimensional.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Edited by ArtVandalay

Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett has an Offense.

825412959[/snapback]

D.B. has an offense but they are so one dimensional it is pathetic, they won't last long in the play-offs as usual. The first chilly night their little middle school passing game will be a joke and they sure can't run the ball on anyone, they are too soft. Central Bobcat

D.B. has an offense but they are so one dimensional it is pathetic, they won't last long in the play-offs as usual. The first chilly night their little middle school passing game will be a joke and they sure can't run the ball on anyone, they are too soft. Central Bobcat

825413328[/snapback]

Central Boobcat... your not bright. I expect you have never seen the Indians play.

Go away...

all i am saying is a ref would not throw u out of a game for just giving the number one sign he may penalize the team and enforce it on the extra point but he will not throw the player out there has to be more to this story that we are not hearing... and if that is all to the story than i think it is a ridiculous call!! i want to beat DB with all of their good players so they do not have an excuse... but it will take a lot to beat them they are a very good team... GO OWLS and BUSH!!

825413293[/snapback]

I was right there, and I swear on my life what you see in the picture is all to the story.....

825413328[/snapback]

If thats a middle school team's offense, then id hate to see the middle school, they must be killer. Oh and can't run the ball on anyone, clearly you have never seen db play, and on your statement about Lamon earlier, i think you should take the vacation, cause im tired of reading your retarded posts

When the Indians have resorted to the run, they ran on anyone they wanted. The thing is they don't need to run that much, because the pass has worked. There were a couple of games that they came out running and ran all over other teams. Big Dee Peeler, and strong, shifty, and quick Moten would start for even some of the best backfields. Central Bobcat, better get back to your job as the Maryville whipping boy you are not allowed out of your cage thumb

are u sure he didnt yell at the ref after he threw the flag or yell at another player or anything?? it is just hard to believe that the ref would take one look at him giving the number one and just turn around and throw him out... just kinda weird the had to of warned both teams to keep their cool down or something that yall just do not know about

Edited by ballintrain

are u sure he didnt yell at the ref after he threw the flag or yell at another player or anything??  it is just hard to believe that the ref would take one look at him giving the number one and just turn around and throw him out... just kinda weird  the had to of warned both teams to keep their cool down or something that yall just do not know about

825413385[/snapback]

It was his second personal foul of the game, earlier in the game they gave him a PF when he was flipping the ball to the ref after scoring and it hit a Science Hill player. So the way I see it they had it out for Lamon.

When the Indians have resorted to the run, they ran on anyone they wanted.  The thing is they don't need to run that much, because the pass has worked.  There were a couple of games that they came out running and ran all over other teams.  Big Dee Peeler, and strong, shifty, and quick Moten would start for even some of the best backfields.  Central Bobcat, better get back to your job as the Maryville whipping boy you are not allowed out of your cage thumb

825413346[/snapback]

KARNS BEAVERS!

Lamon tossed the ball to the ref. or a Science Hill defender in the end zone after his first score. The ref. thru a unsportsman like penalty on that play. Then after flaging him holding up the finger (unsportsman like also) He was ejected. This is no excuse for Lamon, but the defender for Science Hill had been mouthing him all game. Even following him all the way back to the line of scrimmage several times. The refs. continued to let this happen. Lamon should of kept his cool and let his catches do the talking, as he usually does. Still, If I had been a ref. in that game I wouldn't of thrown the flag on the last one. I believe the ref. had it out for Lamon. Plain and simple. Either way, DB will show up and play Ooltewah without Williams. Then if we are good enough to beat the Owls then we'll have him back on the field for the next game.