Farragut @ Campbell Co.

CCReciever08

Yes, The Mav, we do talk and support our team. Rightfully so I might add. Notice how when no CC players go to AC, they have a down year? This year they stayed at home and look what happened. CC might not ever make the playoffs again, but this year I am going to enjoy and watch some good football.

BHSFootball, I have heard that Brance Stiner might play some Safety, but do not know about QB. Its highly unlikely though.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys need to try really hard, and see if you can chew on two thoughts at the same time here.

1. You guys posted that "we will let the pads do the talkin".

2. You guys do all the talkin!

Now, can you grasp the contradiction (two ideas which form a logical dichotomy) in what you're dishin out here boys. So it doesn't have anything to do with AC this year, and it doesn't have anything to do whether or not you've got something to talk about this year. It has to do with talkin out of both sides of your mouth at the same time. :D

You guys need to try really hard, and see if you can chew on two thoughts at the same time here.

Now, can you grasp the contradiction (two ideas which form a logical dichotomy) in what you're dishin out here boys. So it doesn't have anything to do with AC this year, and it doesn't have anything to do whether or not you've got something to talk about this year. It has to do with talkin out of both sides of your mouth at the same time. :)

825413263[/snapback]

You take things too personal and literal my friend. Remember there are only one or two players who seem to post on here and everyone else is "oldfolks" and talking is our only form of exercise sometimes. :D:DB)

Haha..I could of told u that BHSfootball was the QB. But u better believe that we are gonna come ready to play this friday. Brance will play safety this week. We are gonna need him too because we are gonna need Johnson fresh to run the ball

825413377[/snapback]

Good luck this Friday big man. Take them out and whip them. I know you guys are a football team capable of many good things. So show East Tennessee what you've got.

I was the man under center. :rolleyes:

825412505[/snapback]

I don't know you personally but I do know you were a talented playcaller who had some good players around you. I'm sorry that your season didn't go better. I hope that Bearden gets the program back on track and I wish you and your teammates the best of luck in your future endeavors. Come introduce yourself to me if you get a chance Friday night.

Not an expert and I have not seen Campbell County play.

But I know this, you beat a below average Karns team by 6 points on a fake fieldgoal. WOW!

Farragut played Oak Ridge and Ooltewah HARD. Won one and lost the other, but should have won.

Bottom line, Farragut has more offence and defense and comes out with the win.

825411063[/snapback]

and farie-gut beat teh flat tailed buck toothed rats (beavers) by how much??? and farie-gut beat bearden by how much??

Now, can you grasp the contradiction (two ideas which form a logical dichotomy) in what you're dishin out here boys. So it doesn't have anything to do with AC this year, and it doesn't have anything to do whether or not you've got something to talk about this year. It has to do with talkin out of both sides of your mouth at the same time. :lol:

825413263[/snapback]

I would like to personally invite all teh AC?Southside Cows football palyers to come enjoy a good playoff game at CCHS this friday night...make sure you wear your jerseys so we know who you are...Iam sure the jerseys of teh Cows are clean...but are they in storage???

I would like to personally invite all teh AC?Southside Cows football palyers to come enjoy a good playoff game at CCHS this friday night...make sure you wear your jerseys so we know who you are...Iam sure the jerseys of teh Cows are clean...but are they in storage???

825414311[/snapback]

peeb you are a riot. i dont how they would react watching a AAAAA game might spook them a bit. But im gonna try my best to come home from murfreesboro to watch the game. Might have to do some tailgating thumb