Webb At JP2

timbdp

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jp2... webb.... actaully i have no idea. this game is going to be a good one. webb is going to be looking for blood after the huge loss to catholic last night... matter of fact most of the webb players have already said that they would see catholic in state so i guess i will have to go with webb because for some reason they already know they are going to state. ha ha

All of our injured players should be back for this one so hopefully we can pull this out. We need to stay focused as we have for the last 4 games and play solid football.

Hey Kellen maybe you know. Did Webb throw the ball alot in their game against Catholic Friday? I read somewhere that they threw the ball more.

I think JP2 can pull the win out with determination and focus.....

JP2 28

Webb 21

It's hard to beat a good team twice. Ryan Walker wont be "contained" again and evryone is healthy for the Spartans. The defense is playing well for the Spartans, yet they need to avoid big plays. Webb has 5 good backs, but the passing game has yet to prove itself. With that uncertainty in a close game, may mean trouble for the Spartans. But I have a feeling that the Spartans will come out on top on Friday. There was a lot of fire in the eyes of the players coming out of the locker room after the Catholic game. We'll see.