Gerry Bertier-respect

bigchief

Gerry Bertier, Hillwood 47 Northwest 16. Come see the LIGHTS of HILLWOOD on Friday the 12th. thumb We'll leave the lights on for ya'. I'll even pay your way in. And it is spelled R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Don't choke on that crow. Heck it was 33-0 with one minute left in the 3rd quarter. 11-0 and you can't take it away from them. :)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come those clowns have not been on this post, GO TOPPERS all we nees are 4 more games.

825421629[/snapback]

Man, what is with the personal attacks. Hillwood won their game and I respect them as a viable 4a contender. But dont get on here and put down someone for having a different view than you please. The Toppers have their work cut out for them and need to be worrying about Stratford and not me. I actually cant believe people remember me, makes me feel special.

Guest catfish-hunter
Hillwood beat a .500 team that was a #4 seed, WOW!!! I would hope that a 10-0 team would be able to win at least one postseason game, after all they did get 70-points hung on 'em in last year's playoff opener. That is okay because I will be the one laughing this Friday night when Stratford get through with you guys. A perfect season, yet they are once again gone by the time the semifinals roll around. Now there is a real accomplishment folks, LOL!!!!

Hillwood beat a .500 team that was a #4 seed, WOW!!!  I would hope that a 10-0 team would be able to win at least one postseason game, after all they did get 70-points hung on 'em in last year's playoff opener.  That is okay because I will be the one laughing this Friday night when Stratford get through with you guys.  A perfect season, yet they are once again gone by the time the semifinals roll around.  Now there is a real accomplishment folks, LOL!!!!

825423215[/snapback]

There aren't too amny occasions where a 10-0 team bites the dust in round one of the playoffs, but I promise that it will happen in Hillwood this Friday night.

This would be your post from last week. Be a man and say that you were wrong. 7-3 is not a .500 record either. It looks like you have no idea what you are talking about.