Livingston Academy (11-1) at Smith County (11-1

Antwan

Sorry I don't want to spend money to become a plus member......I'm not on here this much because I have something that you don't have....a life.

825436244[/snapback]

Hey get off my man Antwan. He knows his stuff when it comes to High School Sports. You just hold it down up in Knoxville, and let us take care of what goes on around here!!! <_<

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I don't want to spend money to become a plus member......I'm not on here this much because I have something that you don't have....a life.

Well...when he mentioned the pigman I did some checking and I know who this guy is. And BELIEVE me...he has NO life!!!! And the next time we play at Macon Co. I hope he sits on Macons side....last time he sat on ours!!! But...it will never be the same...the one hit wonders are toast.

Fan thumb 3rd round again...aint it great!!

Hey I got a pic!!!!!!!!!!!!! That Twan keeps messing with me...hes a bad man.

Edited by fanman

Ok I've just gotten back on here and just like I predicted the other day this thread has reached biblical proportions. Twan I still don't agree with you saying that it was a good call by Perry because all the qb had to do when he got to the 10 was spike the ball and that would have left him with a lil over 6 seconds left, enough time to run 2 plays if you throw it quick and either get in the endzone, get out of bounds, of the ball be incomplete. And if you spike it at least you have enough time to compose yourself, call either one play or both plays and have enough time for everyone to catch their breath and get on the same page. In that situation, even if you were gonna just run one play it needs to be in the end zone, not run an out and hope the kid gets out of bounds. Of course you guys are used to not thinking things through, all you have to do is think back to when you guys played us in the 3rd round last year when you DIDN'T have anyone back to field the punt that went 75 yards, 40 of it on the ground and when you guys didn't have enough testicular fortitude to take the guy that you "claimed" was district MVP and run him behind your all state tackle and tightend and get 3 inches for a first down. I don't care where I'm at on the field if I have someone that I "thought" was that good then I wouldn't have any problem trusting a kid that had gotten 1900 yards to get a few inches. I guess you didn't have that much faith in him afterall. Well it is set up for you guys down @ Smith pretty well beings that all you have to do is beat a Westmoreland team that is down from where they used to be to win the region. Though you won't get past the 3rd round just like every other year because you won't have the team to beat Boyd Buchanon. And LA, you guys really messed on yourself by not wanting to go west and play with the Nashville teams. You guys will probably have one of the best teams you all have ever had you probably still won't make the playoffs in that region. Good luck. Anyways, it really doesn't matter who is going to win this week, it does as for a fan standpoint and the seniors get another game to play, but when AE or Fulton comes to town its game over. Just too much speed for any of the country boys to catch up with. And to the guy that mouthed off to me about Brewer dunking over everyone, no crap he dunked on everyone. I just like ragging Sleeper about it so mind your own business. This may be the last time I will be on this week because I have a life and I have things to do but it has been fun reading all the uneducated comments. Still sticking with my pick of LA by 10 by the way.

825436178[/snapback]

Thanks for the laugh man!! Hey... I wonder if it would have been a good call if we would have scored to win the game off of it...

yea no disipline thas juss y we have broke bout every record in LA history

825435847[/snapback]

what are all the records you broke, i agree with rocking chair, if you are a player you shouldn't be on here, let the has beens get on here and talk trash, because we are supporting you, just wishing we were back in your position.

Its obvious that you have me at a disadvantage fanman......I think I may know who you are though. But you say that I have no life....I'm having all kinds of fun up here in Knoxville while you are sitting in the middle of Carthage talking highschool sports on here all the time....I think I may have you beat. On a more serious note, with all these schools moving here and there and everywhere and most people having to drive half a state away just to play a region game, wouldn't it be easier to just go back to 3 classes? Also the one hit wonders will be back for their second hit next season when we are back in the playoffs. I hope you guys keep us on the schedule because it will get ugly when you all come up to our place. And yeah fanman, for sure I'll be sitting with the rest of my boys on YOUR side again cheering on the Tigers.

Its obvious that you have me at a disadvantage fanman......I think I may know who you are though. But you say that I have no life....I'm having all kinds of fun up here in Knoxville while you are sitting in the middle of Carthage talking highschool sports on here all the time....I think I may have you beat. On a more serious note, with all these schools moving here and there and everywhere and most people having to drive half a state away just to play a region game, wouldn't it be easier to just go back to 3 classes? Also the one hit wonders will be back for their second hit next season when we are back in the playoffs. I hope you guys keep us on the schedule because it will get ugly when you all come up to our place. And yeah fanman, for sure I'll be sitting with the rest of my boys on YOUR side again cheering on the Tigers.

825436752[/snapback]

nobody cares that you are in knoxville, don't get on fanman for being in carthage talking high school sports, you are in knoxville talking high school sports, stick to your sissy sport playing tennis, and just to remind you this is livingston vs smith county thread, not "one hit wonder" thread

I'm having all kinds of fun up here in Knoxville while you are sitting in the middle of Carthage talking highschool sports on here all the time....

825436752[/snapback]

Must be wasting all that tuition money having fun because you're sure not learning that high school is two words. Where exactly is the middle of Carthage? McDonald's? The Methodist Church? Brenda's? Somebody please tell me so I can come talk about "highschool" sports too!

tennis guy, you never cease to amuse me. Ignorance is bliss. More than likely no playoffs for Macon Co.

DeKalb County (Smithville)

Greenbrier

Macon County (Lafayette)

Pearl-Cohn (Nashville)

Station Camp (Gallatin)

Sycamore (Pleasant View)

White House

That's another tough region for you guys. I see you battling for 4th.

Fanman will always have you at a disadvantage.

Its my favorite idiot from LA, 02! I've missed talking with you....you make me feel even more intelligent! First of all 02, I wasn't talking to you so you can shut up. Second of all we may be competing for a higher spot next year than what you think. Greenbrier loses a lot of seniors this year (23 is what I think one of our coaches told me) and Sycamore loses quite a bit also. Of course Pearl Cohn and White House will be the two favorites coming in so you may have not heard the last from the one hit wonders. But after this season we will have heard the last from LA for the next four years because they are going where no one wants to go. Good luck getting your brains beat in down here in Knoxville.