DCA @ Mt. Pleasant-----Battle of the 12-0's

TheScout

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man....how many state titles does Mt. Pleasant have? How many did my team have in my career....hmm lets see.....my team(4 years) - 2, Mt. Pleasant's history - 0. I'm sorry but my frat dues are a little over $1,000 a semester and I could feed the Tiger squad for less than that. oh and Hey guys chill out. Everyone has their own opinion and Im posting mine on here just like everyone else. You all are acting like mine counts more than anyone elses.....HAHA. thanks but I'm not that important. :lol:

Man DCA is going to win this game. I still believe CPA is a better team, well I know they are. Friday night they just thought it was over and didn't realize it until there was 40 secs to go. They drove the entire length of the field and just ran out of time. Mt. Pleasant is a good team but I wasn't impressed at all. And before you all get on here and boast about how "y'all" won the game, It won't change the way I saw things. Yes Mt. Pleasant does have some athletes and yes they did defeat CPA and yes they deserve to move on but NO they won't beat DCA. HECK if they do I'll come back from college and take the entire squad out for pizza or w/e "y'all" do down in Mt. Pleasant. Lets go DCA put this team in their place.

825432413[/snapback]

You must have read a different set of box scores than what I read... We had better numbers in every category. and most important of all..... The final score... thumb

Oh man....how many state titles does Mt. Pleasant have? How many did my team have in my career....hmm lets see.....my team(4 years) - 2, Mt. Pleasant's history - 0. I'm sorry but my frat dues are a little over $1,000 a semester and I could feed the Tiger squad for less than that.  oh and Hey guys chill out. Everyone has their own opinion and Im posting mine on here just like everyone else. You all are acting like mine counts more than anyone elses.....HAHA. thanks but I'm not that important. :lol:

825433672[/snapback]

If you lived in the present instead of the past, and didn't look down on others as you do, more people would not speak of you as they do. I don't believe you will find anyone from this region or entire area that disputes the "privates" accomplishments. Looks to me like you won't ever be "that important". :lol:

Well, I am just really sick of people bashing other teams and making bets...because actually after the game Friday I would love some pizza after this heart-throbbing game.....but I think it would be real funny if Mt.Pleasant did win (who I am hoping will) and Nash had to buy everyone pizza. I am sure many people would get a good kick out of that. But... people just need to post who they believe is going to win and not what they are going to do if one team or the other wins. Who knows...this game might turn out to be ten times as different as you expected. But that doesn't matter... what matters is that both teams play there hearts out and they know that football is not just about winning but it is about the great times and the fun. Yes, I do hope Mt. Pleasant wins...and despite what others may think, there may be a miracle- or just a bunch of boys that are really eager to win. I do not mean to sound like a hipocrit, but I have posted my opinion and I believe that is all anyone needs to know. :)

Look it dosen't matter what anybody thinks this is all opinions!! what does matter is that 1vs2 is fixing to play!! And beleave this MP is going to be ready. Does anyone remember the MP vsWC game it was 56 to 13 so if everybody is going by the dca vs wc game and the mpvs cpa game is wrong. This is a new week and a new game!!What gets me no one is saying anything about MP deffence.It's going to be a good game.PS MP. TIGERS #1 :)

HOLD ON A SECOND STEMBOWHATEVER! SOUNDS TO ME LIKE YOU ARE CONTRADICTING YOURSELF A LITTLE BIT. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE IN ME ARGUING WITH 4NASHPRIVATES AND YOU COMING ON HERE TELLING ME OR ANY OTHER MP FAN TO SHUT UP, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT , DONT READ IT. SHOULD' NT YOU BE IN CLASS WITH 4NASHPRIVATES RIGHT NOW?

825433353[/snapback]

I do not attend college my good friend. I'm not just telling the MP Fans to shut up. I'm telling everyone who is arguing to be quiet. Don't start saying stuff about my post until you read every single word I have put in there. I'm sorry if I said Mt. Pleasant, but it is still true that most of the people arguing are either from or for MP. I'm not going to go into anything else on the arguing subject. Let's just have a formal discussion on the great football game to come.

thumb

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." - COACH DG

If you lived in the present instead of the past, and didn't look down on others as you do, more people would not speak of you as they do.  I don't believe you will find anyone from this region or entire area that disputes the "privates" accomplishments.  Looks to me like you won't ever be "that important". B)

825433721[/snapback]

No one is that important on coacht. Everyones opinion is equal which is what makes coacht so great. I do not care about what anyone has to say about me on coacht. It's not like it's really going to affect me when I run for President. :lol:B) . Most of you take this way too serious.

Edited by 4nashprivates

THe break down compiled by "unbiased", is the best post  I have read about the game.  I don't know where you got your information, but you have given the most accuate assessment so far.  Thank you for your insight.  I disagree with your final score, but I do believe it will be a close game.  thumb

825434878[/snapback]