Rockwood @ Alcoa

RHSfootball1

Rockwood is a good, a very good team. Unfortuanately for the Tigers, Alcoa is something special. I'd like to see the Tornadoes win the state. The only problem I see for them is they simply have been so dominant that they could have trouble in a close game. But that would be a nice WEAKNESS to have.

I normally don't like bashing fans, but a Rockwood fan (or a so-called fan) came up to me tonight and said I needed to include in my story that John Webb needs to resign. I didn't say anything to this person because it took a coupe of seconds to realize they weren't kidding and by then the individual disappeared.

I personally think Coach Webb has done a tremendous job at Rockwood. Who thought they'd go 11-2 this season after losing players like Bowman, Scruggs and Pryor? And I also think John Webb does a great job off the field istilling pride, discipline and accountability to his team. If my son plays sports in high school, I hope it's for a coach like John Webb.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like i said earlier in the week rockwood is T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA i was hoping maybe rockwood had got a little better, and they had got better, THEY MANAGED TO SCORE ALL OF 3 POINTS! Great offensive show put on by Rockwood(not), and even better on defense, 46 points, at least you held alcoa under 50. you people may say im going overboard but yall ran your mouths so much this whole year and bent over and took it you know where all year. so rockwood fans PLEASE do not think your team can compete with alcoa because you cant. well its on to the 4th round to play, i will be sure to send you rockwood people a postcard. haha.

oh yea on thanksgiving day be sure to be thankful for alcoa showing mercy and taking out the starters early in the 3rd quarter because it would have got very very very ugly, probably like 70 something to zero.

Where are all the rockwood fans now. I guess they have finally realized that their team just doesn't stack up with someone the caliber of Alcoa. This one was over as soon as Alcoa scored their first touchdown. Rockwood may be a good team but the third round is about as far as they will ever get as long as Coach Reid is at the helm of this Alcoa program. Look on the bright side though. Basketball season is starting but you're probably even worse at that. Look forward to seeing the domination alcoa puts on ya'll next year. I'm glad they finally get to play a good team so the game will be more interesting because i am tired of seeing blowouts.

Congratulations to Rockwood on a great season. 11-2 is nothing to sneeze at. You guys played hard but were overmatched last night. Alcoa has a lot of weapons to try to keep up with on offense and the defense isn't bad either. Keep your heads up move on. Next year will be here before you know it and it will be played at your house.

As an Alcoa fan, some of you Alcoa guys need to show a little class. Congratulate your opponent, win or lose, and move on to the next game.

Congratulations to Rockwood on a great season.  11-2 is nothing to sneeze at.  You guys played hard but were overmatched last night.  Alcoa has a lot of weapons to try to keep up with on offense and the defense isn't bad either.  Keep your heads up move on.  Next year will be here before you know it and it will be played at your house.

As an Alcoa fan, some of you Alcoa guys need to show a little class.  Congratulate your opponent, win or lose, and move on to the next game.

825442931[/snapback]

I completly agree after reading the 2 previous posts I am shocked at the lack of class that you are showing.

Oh and RT.........uh you forgot...uh how did Rockwood ever beat Sweetwater? Because its obvious they are a whole better an opponent for Alcoa then RW!

Ewew......three points!........so I guess it WAS NOT a waste of gas..LOL!

Where's CCHSjets2002...?

Im right here :D Im not going lie we got our #### kicked last night. But I still dont see you all beating David Lipscomb

Edited by CCHSJets2002

Aww.. I'm sorry to hear that CCHSJets, but I don't think I'd see you getting on here and saying "we're gonna get it handed to us by Lipscomb", if ya'll had beat us, you'd think RW would win....just another typical sore loser.

825443760[/snapback]

Alcoa has a better chance at beating DL than Rockwood would have... but with the looks of it.. I dont see Alcoa coming up with the upset. Good luck to Alcoa, Lord knows they'll need it :)

Aww.. I'm sorry to hear that CCHSJets, but I don't think I'd see you getting on here and saying "we're gonna get it handed to us by Lipscomb", if ya'll had beat us, you'd think RW would win....just another typical sore loser.

Well actually I would go on here and pick David Lipscomb over Rockwood. If you dont believe me ask a few Rockwood fans I would. A bunch of them got mad at me earlier this year because I picked against Rockwood the first 3 ball games