CHS vs. Riverdale

blueraiders1

I was SUPPOSED to do that??? Whoops!!!! I will probably listen to the game on the radio that night and will be glad to update the score and a little details if that helps though!!!

825437599[/snapback]

Just yanking you chain, man. If anyone knows where I can get a webcast of the game, I really need one! I know what you mean about liking the car, the house, etc. I'm just lucky enough to have a job, if you can call if that, where I sit in front of a computer all day.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Cookeville's players are as disrespectful, arrogant, and stupid to other team's successes like their fans are showing this game will be an absolute blowout more than the 28-0 score I predicted.

28 points on Riverdale's defense? Swaring to God that theyll not only win, but they'll win by 13 plus? You HAVE to be kidding?

Prepare for the worst and hope for the best, that needs to be Cookeville's mind set. But no everyone from Cookeville wants to get on here and dream up some outragous score. Like i keep seeing predictions with Cookeville in the 20's. Come on people get real. Riverdale has outscored its opponents this year like 561-56. There is a 500 point margin in total points between Riverdale and its opponents. Cookeville may hang for a quarter or so but then Riverdale will lay the hammer down and they will be up by 35 and the Cavs will be wondering what just happened. And for the record Cookeville will not be the best team we have played this year, I definatley think Smyrna gets that honor.

825436745[/snapback]

I have pretty much kept up with Riverdale football for 20 plus yrs. Have played with and against men that have coached there. Steve Britton is a good friend of mine. Tell why are they so successful yr in yr out'? I know they have great talent and know that they have good coaches but so do other teams. Why are they so much farther ahead of their competition?

If Cookeville's players are as disrespectful, arrogant, and stupid to other team's successes like their fans are showing this game will be an absolute blowout more than the 28-0 score I predicted.

28 points on Riverdale's defense?  Swaring to God that theyll not only win, but they'll win by 13 plus? You HAVE to be kidding?

825437632[/snapback]

I have only seen one Cookeville fan be disrespectful about Riverdale's accomplishments, and that was the same one that predicted the 13 point win. I know it will be a tight game if we win! Don't take one person and throw the label on all of us. All I've done is point out that they could be beat, and that I hope and, more importantly, believe we can do it. Any team can be beat. No matter what level or ability they are at.

Guest region4fan

Everyone knows that WCdogg is a Cavhater. That is

all anyone expects from him...

Who knows he could be B-dogg, the fake 'Smyrna' poster from last week?! Or bigballer93's cousin who calls his uncle every second Sunday of the month.

Everyone knows that WCdogg is a Cavhater. That is

all anyone  expects from him...

Who knows he could be B-dogg, the fake 'Smyrna' poster  from last week?! Or bigballer93's cousin who calls his uncle every second Sunday of the month.

825437683[/snapback]

OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!!! You could be right, there! Like I told him and a Lebo fan earlier in the week, talk about something you know about, like buying a ticket to a third round game!

I have pretty much kept up with Riverdale football for 20 plus yrs. Have played with and against men that have coached there. Steve Britton is a good friend of mine. Tell why are they so successful yr in yr out'? I know they have great talent and know that they have good coaches but so do other teams. Why are they so much farther ahead of their competition?

825437644[/snapback]

Because folks like Coach Britton works their butts off! Coach Britton is one of the finest men I have ever met and he really cares about his players, but he makes them EARN it every day.

To the Cavs fans, if Riverdale is beaten then I WILL be on here to Congratulate them because they will have earned it.

ok cookeville fans do i smell a signature bet brewing here? any cookeville fans that have the guts to step up and make a signature bet with me lets do it. If riverdale wins then i get to pick your sig that goes on all your post and if they lose you get to pick mine, any takers?

Thanks hs sports fan and bigweshall ....

I am marking this day on my calendar, you actually said something nice about Smyrna

Good Luck ... Let's keep the trophy in Rutherford County this year!!!!

825436778[/snapback]

I can say plenty of good things about the doggs, but for some reason I seem to let the worst in me come out.