Gerry Bertier

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Region 7 should be called the Elite 8. Playing in that Region will be like playing in

the SEC. A hard game every weekend. The out of Region teams that this teams pick up might be teams that are or have been rivals.. Like USJ playing JCS.

Milan still playing JCM or even Huntingdon still putting Bruceton/Mckenzie /Camden

on there Schudule. Good Gate games.

Good Luck to all of the Region 7 teams next year.

badcompany baseball, tell me why region 7 is better, give me reasons. i doubt you are intelligent enough to do that. are u the type of person that has to put down everyone cause of your lack of knowledge. my question was a very good one.  why dont you do some research and tell me why they are better before you open your mouth again and make yourself look like a bigger idiot.

825435787[/snapback]

Do you simply go with big bad fairview everywhere? Region five is overrated, just as Fairview was last Friday night. They got a big taste of what west tennessee football is all about, and that is why region 7 is better. Westview, Huntington, Milan, USJ. Dont bring past history into this. Its the next four years and i wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of region 7 state champs in the near future.

Do you simply go with big bad fairview everywhere? Region five is overrated, just as Fairview was last Friday night. They got a big taste of what west tennessee football is all about, and that is why region 7 is better. Westview, Huntington, Milan, USJ. Dont bring past history into this. Its the next four years and i wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of region 7 state champs in the near future.

825437791[/snapback]

I am not basing my pick at all on Fairview, they are at the bottom half of region 5. Once again you avoid my question and can't come up with some hard evidence of why it is better. We all have opinions but can anyone back it up. There are only two teams that remain from the region 5 that you know. Ask USJ about CPA, DCA and they will tell you they can compete with anyone in the state

I know some good teams aren't going to make the playoffs with this new region but I think it's great to have these powerhouse teams playing each other every week. This will make all these teams that much more prepared if they make it to the burro'. If a team EVER goes undefeated in this region, they will be one @#%% of a football team.

You are exactly right. Region 7 is the Deal. A State Champion will be crowned out of this region. Either Milan, Huntingdon, Westview, or USJ will win it.

825437312[/snapback]

Huntingdon wins one state title in the last five years and now West TN is the cream of the crop...Go ahead, beat each other up all season and limp into the playoffs. That is why a West TN team has won state ONCE since 2000.

Your state champions in AA will come from either Region 3 (Boyd or Tyner), or almost any of the private schools in Region 5, or one of the top schools in region 7AA. This may be the toughest classification of the bottom three. I think the state champion in AA could probably play with most good teams across the state in AAA and many AAAA schools.

I guess Harpeth, Fairview, and E. Robertson people are very unhappy today!

825435074[/snapback]

I have always said winning the 2A state championship has always been more of a challenge than winning any other championship other than 5A....Now it is really the truth...