Boyd Buchanan vs Coalfield

reaction

Festus,

Where u been, Matt havin' problems w/them Dalton Boys again? You have a good suggestion, it sounds like these boys at BBU need the competition cause Coalfield aint gonna bring it.

825446656[/snapback]

Oh, CYJackit, Im skeered. I seed Boid Bewcannon play Olver Sprangs year befour last. Theyz bettur than Oak Ridje. Beesides, I wuz a watchin the traffik frum Boid coming into Olvers, an thaught mabey they wuz a havin sum kind of SEC scrimmaje or jamberee. No why? Most of the peeple frum Boid had Alabamer, Georgy, Missisipi, an even Florider tags. Them peeple akted lyke theyd never seed sech a hick town whin askin fur parkin places. :lol:

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey festus, can I sell you a little lot?

825446699[/snapback]

Watt ya got? A little lot in Florider, Alabamy, Missisipi, er Georger?

No kiddin, Im shore glad Boid Bewcannon doant have the same quaterback thay had 2 yeers ago. He cud hum the tater as good er better than Cack's quaterback.

Gittin off the subjict, CYJackit, me an Eddie C. are gunna start makin whine purty soon. We wint to Knocksville last weak an stockt up on lab equipmunt. Watt did you do with yore grapes?

Boid's band plays that ole ob-knock-shush Noter Dayme fite song, two. Everbody remamber to brang yore ear muffs, an hopefully we woant have to putt them on. :lol:

You say BBU's band plays the Notre Dame fight song? I thought Chattanooga had a ND school, reckon they take kindly to that theft?

825446822[/snapback]

I doant no if Noter Dayme an Boid git along vary well, butt doant ya miss Coalfeild's band a playin "Hang 'em High?"

I froze my grapes an will probly thaw em owt this week an git starid.

Boyd is winning on paper statistically, however Coalfield is proving to have one h*** of a poster in Festus. Somebody might have to pay the feller just to put in a good word for their team. He has certainly proved to be a good luck charm for the Yellow Jackets this year. And Boyd will be hard pressed to come up with someone as original as Festus. :lol: Maybe we could show him a thing or two about make'in shine up here on the Plateau, but his football innards turn a right good recipe for success. Heck with the Bucs, I like the Deputy! :D thumb

Boyd is winning on paper statistically, however Coalfield is proving to have one h*** of a poster in Festus.  Somebody might have to pay the feller just to put in a good word for their team.  He has certainly proved to be a good luck charm for the Yellow Jackets this year.  And Boyd will be hard pressed to come up with someone as original as Festus. :P Maybe we could show him a thing or two about make'in shine up here on the Plateau, but his football innards turn a right good recipe for success.  Heck with the Bucs, I like the Deputy! :P  thumb

825446830[/snapback]

Shucks, I didnt even attind Coalfeild H.S. butt moved hear adder high sckool. One reeson I lyke Coalfeild so good is my alma matter also haz the same oranje and blak colors and haz the sckool letter "C" also. An theyve ben turribull fur a few yeers. Duz that give annybody a hint whur I wint to sckool??

Bet you won't hear it in Chattanooga, the signal can't hardly get to Oak Ridge.  :P

I am disappointed though, WECO is usually very unbiased, and that is promoted at the station.

825445101[/snapback]

Jackit, I,ve picked up WECO as fur Sowth as Athins, Sweatwater, an Madosonville, and cain't hardly git it in Olver Sprangs?? It dont make sinse.

Awright, if ewe folks doant hear from me in the next day or too, that meens me and my jacka$$ Jenny are headed that away. If'n I find a telyphone boothe too hack my laptop into, ya mite hear frum me. Mite as well tayke my cuvered wagen. Hit looks lyke rain.