Boyd Buchanan vs Coalfield

reaction

listen CYjacket, I have read your useless, pointless, redundant post for 3 days now and none of them make a bit of sense.  Your point around page 3 about Matt Peardon looks like any other 1a running back is rediculous.  How many tail backs has Coalfield faced with over 2,000 yards again?  How many tail backs have you faced that have enough talent to hold the Chattanooga city rushing record? How many Mr. Football finalist do yall shut down on a regular basis again?  And reoccuring point about Boyd playing a weak schedule is rediculous.  Let's not forget no matter what the teams records are, 6 teams are 2a or higher and Boyd absolutley drilled every single one of them with the exception of Baylor.  O and speaking of Baylor, you said boyd didn't "hang" with Baylor.  I'm not sure what your idea of "hang" with is bc I believe Baylor will be the first ones to tell you that Boyd "hung" with them.  And speaking of hanging with a team, let's talk about Coalfield getting beat by Midway 21-0.  Do you think yall "hung" with them.  I can't till Boyd drills coalfield. I mean getting to the 1a state championship 3 years in a row will be pretty cool,  but having the satisfaction of you being wrong will be pretty close.  I can't wait.  Congradulations on making it this deep in the playoffs, but don't make plans on making it to your 2nd home, MTSU.  And if I was you, I'd probably would save my money and just listen to the game from home.  Have fun watching some of the most boring football ever next year when all the good teams( DCA, CPA, Boyd, JCS, USJ) are all gone.

825446248[/snapback]

Hey Cheif, where was I wrong? I said you would win. Vent all you like. Enjoy the week and the trip to the 'boro.

Last thing the running back they faced with over 2000 yards is Michael Paul Gilbert. Everyday in practice.

Edited by CYJacket

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is going to be so boring next year without you ABC teams that we may even schedule some of you just for the fun of it.... NOT ! You see how far your CAK team went over here didn't you.

As far as Peardon's 2000 yards, and Peardon is a great running back, I believe Coalfield has a Back, Michael Gilbert that has over 1600 yards rushing and receiving, Oh he can catch ! They also have a receiver, Hensely which has over 800 yards receiving and a QB that has thrown for more than 1400 yards. Can you say Balanced attack.. So don't think the jackets are going to come down there and lay down for the great almighty Boyd Buch. cuz it ain't going happen.

Give em heck Coalfield, Region 1 and Region 2 are supporting you. Show them what Smashmouth is all about.

This is some of the funniest stuff I have read in a long time! Be sure to buy a bratwurst at the concession stand like 37421 said. They are really great! I hope they get those grills fired up earlier than they did when Whitwell came to town a couple of weeks ago.

Oh! One more thing. The winner of this game plays in Murfreesboro on December 3 for the TSSAA Class A State Championship! For anybody involved, it is an unforgettable experience.

rSquared

I understand all of the intangible factors of the game and I started out with the statement that the game would be decided on the field.

There are many “bandwagon” fans of BBS on here that create inflammatory posts. I try to ignore those posts from both sides. The “on paper” analysis is the source of fan confidence and yes, in some cases, arrogance. BBS is not immune to overconfident, arrogant fans, but the majority of fans are not that way.

The coaches and players know that Coalfield is coming to town with the expectation to win the game. They both know that Coalfield can win the game. They spent the weekend breaking down film just like they do every week. I have not received the schedule this week, but I expect they will practice on Thanksgiving day like they did last year.

As for the “swamp” thing… this is not an adoption from a traditional winning SEC team. The place is a wet land. Several years back the wonderful city of Chattanooga wanted to solve a flooding problem in the BBS neighborhood. To that end, they told BBS that they would like to build a levee to control the flooding. The City asked BBS for dirt to use and BBS gave it to them. (Some reports are that as much as two feet was taken from the football field and surrounding area.) The City was supposed to maintain the drains and pumps that would keep the water out of the neighborhood side of the levee. Beavers built dams and the city did not keep them torn down and the drains flowing. This caused a back up of water that at times still floods the BBS football field. Not long ago BBS had the beaver dams cleared out, but the environmentalist raised their head from the “swamp” and complained to the EPA. The EPA fined BBS for damaging a wet land, but agreed to suspend the fine if they rebuilt the beaver dams.

So, unless you are wearing waders… don’t wonder too far off the track Friday night.

Edited by smithke

this one will be for the many alumni that will be back due to thanksgiving break..like myself.. :P

dont forget ur chairs..pass on the word..u will be real disappointed in the visiting side stands..u will get a good view of the swamp from them though  thumb

im ready to see this game havent seen one since goodpasture on homecoming..

825446047[/snapback]

reaction...

I tried to send you an email through your screen name, but all I got was an error message. Would you mind trying to send me one through my acct? I'd like to see if we know each other. -- Thanks

reaction...

I tried to send you an email through your screen name, but all I got was an error message. Would you mind trying to send me one through my acct? I'd like to see if we know each other. -- Thanks

825446571[/snapback]

ya i think only plus members can send emails from here or something like that...what is ur email address ill send u one and tell ya...

Hay ewe Boid Bewcannon fans, got a good hitchin post fur my jacka$$ ole Jenny at the stadiam? I wuz thankin abowt takin off fur Brain-nerd tomorrie, butt adder reedin this 9 pages, hit looks lyke I mite as well stay in Coalfeild or head to Murfeesburro an watch the Riverdell-Oak Ridje game.....Since BBS is so much bettur than all these 5A sckools, why not join 5A next yeer? An play Ootlewah, Saudi Dazy, Daubins Bennet, an sech?? :lol:

krp (kinda retarded person) maybe hooked-on-phonics has an opening for you. After all, you could give them plenty of business down your way at South Pitt.  :lol:

825445951[/snapback]

Better look out I'll sic cloudland on you. As for Coalfield, I would donate $20.00 to each player on the team if they beat Boyd. I am going and will sit (providing I take my own chair. You would think the state champs could provide seats to the visitors) on Coalfield's side and cheer for them as loudly as anyone. I just think they have too much to overcome to win and no matter how much one wants something some things are just impossible. Bye for now will see you at the game.