Fulton (11-2) at Smith County (12-1)

oldsc7

I think you need to look up the meaning of the word sarcasm. :)

Scarcasm: (sar kas ' tik) Harsh or bitter derision or irony. A sharply ironical taunt ; sneering or cutting remark.

That be Twan :lol:

Fan(Smith Co. aint nuttin....just a "Macon Co. lite")

825445778[/snapback]

Gee fan...I didn't know you had it in you to look that up. Wow! :lol: Macon just wore us out twice LAST YEAR. How could we possibly hope to compete Friday? What's sarcastic about that? ;)

Edited by Antwan

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee fan...I didn't know you had it in you to look that up.  Wow!  :D  Macon just wore us out twice LAST YEAR.  How could we possibly hope to compete Friday?  What's sarcastic about that?  :D

825445786[/snapback]

Wasn't it LAST year that Fulton was the State Champs????

Edited by QueenBee

Gee fan...I didn't know you had it in you to look that up. Wow! :D Macon just wore us out twice LAST YEAR. How could we possibly hope to compete Friday? What's sarcastic about that? :D

Poor Smith Co.....but it has been a great year. It has made Jeff Silcox a profit. He said this would be our year. I didnt believe. I do now!!!!

Fan(Websters Universal College Dictionary Lover) :D

Congratulations to Smith County on a great season and good luck this Friday. Our team sounds very similar to yours....no athletes...big and slow......both teams are 12-1.

From a Greenbrier fan.

825445969[/snapback]

Ya'll are big and slow...we are small and slow. :D Good look to Greenbrier too. Let's make the BCB an all midstate affair. :D

"SPEED KILLS", well have I got news for you!!! Speed kills when you play an undisciplined team. HOWEVER, Smith Co. is very discipled and they will beat Fulton on Friday. Why will they beat Fulton? It is very simple! HEART!! Those "small but slow" boys from Smith have a lot of HEART! I saw that this past friday. I will say good luck to Smith Co. however, I don't think you boys will need it. The Falcons are in for a rude awakening. They thought that the 3A championship was played between them and AE, but really it was played between Smith Co and LA. I also want to say that Smith Co showed very good sportsmanship friday night. Now go prove yourselves to the rest of the state!!!

good post pharmboy, smith county did show alot of sportsmanship friday night, does anyone have any smith county stuff i can wear friday night to support the owls, lol. fulton is going down, they do not want any of the hole, i am still sore from walking up that hill.

825446124[/snapback]

Hey LA WILDCAT, I'm sure your buddy I LOVE H S FOOTBALL has something you could borrow for the game Friday night. If he doesn't I' m sure some of his family can get their hands on something to wear. He probably has a little inside source!

Congrats to LA on a great season. It was good to see some of my old friends and family members at the game Fri.

I love it when the other team feels so confident. They think "we have seen fast teams before", there is a difference between speed and quickness. You are going to find this hard to believe, but you really havent seen a team as quick and fast as us, PERIOD. There is one guy that does not have blazing speed but will flat run you over. That is Tyronne Cobb, and you guys do not have one person that wants to go head up with him. Trust me, you are smart to get out of his way. Just ask any east knoxville team. The way our players run on the field, they just make the other team look like they are running in slow motion. If you guys are slow, you dont stand a prayer in this game. Consider it a victory if you just stay in the ball game

To the Smith County Owls...Big congrats on the win Friday night!!!!! I hope you go all the way!!! I remember last year the support our boys got from you and TC the day they left for K-town. Wish we could give you a big send off like that, but this game is here.

To Fulton Falcons.....Watch out not only will there be SC fans there, but MC fans, TC fans, etc...Region 4 has the best fans in the state!!!!

Antwan....I'm going to ask one of my stupid questions...Has SC ever been to the semi-finals before?