Fulton (11-2) at Smith County (12-1)

oldsc7

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gotmilk your eyes were not deceiving you!  There were a few Macon County fans with Falcon shirts on.  It had nothing to do with the Smith County team, but more to do with the Smith County fans who constantly get on here and run their mouths (Antwan)!  Yea Fulton did beat us by 26 last year, but it was not total dominance.  It was much like lastnights game with the score being close at halftime and Fulton making a couple of big plays to pull away in the end.  But i wouldn't expect you to know a whole lot about football anyways aren't you from Red Boiling Springs?  lol!  Well it's time to move on and get ready for next year.  I just hope we can get really lucky and beat you guys next year! :D Cya in week 5.  Could be our homecoming, but don't know yet.

825455210[/snapback]

It doesnt matter where I am from, the Fact is, it has everything to do with SC beating you! And I guarantee you dont know me, because if you did you would know that i know football better than the back of my hand! But then again your a genius right? LOL!

Edited by gotmilk?

I would like to congratulate the Falcons on their win. It was a good game and a great year for the Owls. Our team has nothing to be ashamed of. The Fulton players were very respectful after the game and showed class. We could have made a couple of plays and made it a barn burner, but I guess it wasn't meant to be for us. #8 and #2 (among others) will without a doubt be playing at the next level. At times they looked like men among boys Friday night. If Greenbrier does not have two athletes at corner, they will lose. Fulton proved Friday night they do not have to run the ball to score. Good luck to both teams in the championship, and great year Owls!

Austin East and Fulton probably have around the same speed, but what happened in that game was that Austin East got OUT COACHED by Fulton :ph34r: !!!!

825457319[/snapback]

Outcoached? NO, Coatney didn't out coach Stevens in this game. AE had a bad exchange on 4th and 8 late in the 4th quater. INstead of punting the ball, the punter decided to pick it up and run with it. It was just a fluke play for a young player. But that was the turning point of the game. If the punter would've got the punt off, AE would be in Fulton's shoes.

But the game is over we've moved on and I think FUlton has too. I guess they have braggin' rights until November 18, 2005. Let's GO AE!!!

Advice would be: Get to the QB... If you can rattle their QB you may have a chance. The only problem is, their line has been playing like PRO's for the last couple of weeks. So good luck. Also, tell your corners to bat the ball down instead of trying to intercept it. That's one of the things that killed us, we wanted to intercept the ball instead of batting it down.

Advice would be:  Get to the QB... If you can rattle their QB you may have a chance.  The only problem is, their line has been playing like PRO's for the last couple of weeks.  So good luck.  Also, tell your corners to bat the ball down instead of trying to intercept it.  That's one of the things that killed us, we wanted to intercept the ball instead of batting it down.

825457646[/snapback]

Don't worry about the QB....double down on their WR's and take away the passing game and don't kick to their speed. Make 'em run the ball, that is their weakness. Cobb has a hamstring injury so he shouldn't be a factor.

On offense give the ball to Hearndon and let him run. Don't try to get into a scoring game because you will lose. SC found that out last week. Fulton has quick DB's with great hands but they like to cheat up. You can burn them deep, by deep I mean 40 to 50 yard passes, nothing underneath.

Should be a great game. Haven't seen GB play but have seen Fulton. Early in the week, but I'll pick Fulton in a close one, but pulling for GB sine they are from middle TN. :D

Don't worry about the QB....double down on their WR's and take away the passing game and don't kick to their speed. Make 'em run the ball, that is their weakness. Cobb has a hamstring injury so he shouldn't be a factor.

On offense give the ball to Hearndon and let him run. Don't try to get into a scoring game because you will lose. SC found that out last week. Fulton has quick DB's with great hands but they like to cheat up. You can burn them deep, by deep I mean 40 to 50 yard passes, nothing underneath.

Should be a great game. Haven't seen GB play but have seen Fulton. Early in the week, but I'll pick Fulton in a close one, but pulling for GB sine they are from middle TN. :(

825457925[/snapback]

Man you have to be joking :( !!!! If u put three people on those Fulton receivers, they still will find a way to get open. And yes Cobb does have a hamstring injury, but you better believe he will make his presents known come Saturday :( !!!! And one other thing, how could u kick away from their speed, its all over the place (Heck their linemen are probably capable of running a kick back :( ).

Edited by Stifler

Make 'em run the ball, that is their weakness. Cobb has a hamstring injury so he shouldn't be a factor.

825457925[/snapback]

Not so fast my friend. They have a lot of good running backs that has top notch speed like Albert Harris of AE. Watch out for Jam Fine and Dennis Rogan. Rogan played his heart out the first meeting against AE. I don't recall him running the ball in the Playoffs game but if he gets his touches watchout. Fulton has few weakness and I can't tell you one of them. Well maybe I can, they throw the ball up and challenge you to TRY to out jump their WR's... Like I said earlier don't get in a jumping contest because my boy E BISH will leap over you and catch the ball. I can't wait to see him on the court, I'm ready for some of his amazing dunks..