Fulton (11-2) at Smith County (12-1)

oldsc7

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to say congrats to the Smith County Owls, even though I'm from Trousdale County I was hoping you would win Friday night. So CONGRATS on a wonderful season.

825456542[/snapback]

Thanks...good luck to Trousdale in 1a next year. You will do very well. I am glad we have agreed to play next year. It should be another good one.

AE probably would have gotten killed in the hole !  :P

825456431[/snapback]

Boy that was the best joke I've heard all day. Do you really think AE would've got killed in the "HOLE"? AE has more team speed than Fulton so if you couldn't stop them, you definitely wouldn't be able to stop AE.

I'm not jumping on any bandwagon. I put it like this, If Fulton wins Congrads if not, better luck in the Future.

There's a lot of schools playing basketball now, even with a few football teams still playing. What's your point?

Collector-How about you go whine to somebody else because I don't give a rats butt if you don't care about what I got to say..

Boy that was the best joke I've heard all day.  Do you really think AE would've got killed in the "HOLE"?  AE has more team speed than Fulton so if you couldn't stop them, you definitely wouldn't be able to stop AE. 

I'm not jumping on any bandwagon.  I put it like this, If Fulton wins Congrads if not, better luck in the Future. 

There's a lot of schools playing basketball now, even with a few football teams still playing.  What's your point? 

Collector-How about you go whine to somebody else because I don't give a rats butt if you don't care about what I got to say..

825456573[/snapback]

Sorry You don't know a positive post when you see one! I never said anything about losing the game at all. Except GREAT TEAM and GOOD LUCK next week!!!!

AERoadrunners Posted Today, 07:42 PM AE has more team speed than Fulton so if you couldn't stop them, you definitely wouldn't be able to stop AE.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh...don't ya'll know anything???...Fulton was FASTER!!!....

825456935[/snapback]

See Queenie...you know that Fulton was faster..I know that Fulton was faster...

But AE seems to think that the Roadrunners were faster than Fulton..

Oldchsman just asked a valid question.. If they were so much faster than Fulton...then why didn't they beat them & why aren't they getting ready to go to the Boro instead..

TC found out..MC found out..now SC found out...

Fulton is flat out..a superior group of players..fast and playmakers..

That is why they are where they are..

fulton.. two words man

Bite This..

Bad sportsmanship? Get over it.. I hate losing. :)

Lmfao, Jk.. was a very good game, When we went up 6-0, i thought wed win, i was wrong..

Btw, Pig.. The only thing you own is your mommy in the next room, you know exactally who owns the hole...

Edited by JamieSkeen

NO actually, on the menu Saturday was crow and humble pie, thank you very much.  It didn't taste very good but went down better with a good dose of Falcon Fans well wishes.  Wish you could have been one of them.  Good luck Saturday.

825456379[/snapback]

sc lost 33-6 to a better team, Fulton.. sc had a good team... but not in the same class with Fulton... sc have a great bunch of fans... coaching staff for sc is A+....the lose to Fulton should not take away anything from the good season the owls had.. sc team, coaching staff, fans are AOK.... most owl posters on coacht are not to bright... to be the best you have to beat the best... owl posters take a eight month vacation.... sc your season is oooovvvveeeerrrr!!!!! :) I'm not from K-Town... But i did stay in a Holday Inn Express last night...... thumb

Edited by rattlesnake33

AE if you where faster than Fulton why didn't you beat them?

825456875[/snapback]

Hey, that's an easy question. They scored more points then us. THey didn't out run us, they just out catched us. I mean, they caught a pass in the end zone with 55 seconds left in the game. We didn't answer their score to send the game in to OT. Now you can ask any Fulton person who has the most speed and they'll tell you AE.

Fulton 21 AE 0 with 10 minutes left in the 3rd..

End of the 3rd Fulton 21 AE 14

Start of the 4th with 11 mintues left 21-21. Speed Kills. AE caught up fast...

Final score 28-21...

No excuses they capitalize when we didn't...