Huntingdon Mustangs VS Milan Bulldogs

trogdor13

The squib kick was not recovered by MilanHuntingdon had possession of the ball before it went out of bounds.  It was obvious from the Huntingdon side.  It was a great game and the better team won.  Huntingdon put together a drive when they had to to win the game.  Milan could do nothing to stop them and then had nothing to offer when they got the ball back with a little over a minute left.  Walker and Co. left it all on the field and have nothing to be ashamed of.  It was one of the better high school games I've ever witnessed.

825454459[/snapback]

the squib kick was recovered by milan & should've been milan's ball i know this because i was on the field... a lot things went down tonight that shouldnt have...theres a lot of if ands & buts like only if milans O wouldve scored 1 more TD then they wouldve won or if the refs wouldnt have screwed milan then they wouldve prolly won...& a few descions by milan hurt them...but thats history...nothing can be done...hats off to H-don yall have a great a team & played a great game.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got up early to get the paper before it got wet. I can't believe the amount of tension for both sides last night. Both teams were winners. We were talking during the course of the game and couldn't understand why Walker would take plays off. We kept thinking that Milan was trying to set something up with a throwback pass to him. Please tell the Burkes player that he really is the heart and soul of the Milan squad. It seemed that he and another Milan player went down on the same play and he goes out for one play and then is back in there. I know all the folks over here are glad he's a senior. Let's go Big Blue!

Congrats to Milan on an outstanding post-season....to come in 6-4 and then play the kind of ball you have shows true heart and fine leadership from what I understand is a great group of seniors...Good Luck to all of you in the future...to Huntingdon you showed why you won the ball last year and why you'll be bringing it back again to the west this year!!...alcoa seems to think that they are all that and a bag of chips....lets show them what west tn ball is all about!!!....Good Luck Mustangs!

Just wondering? When Milans quarterback appeared to be injured toward the end of the game and required a time out to stop the clock, why was he not required to sit out a play. He came back in on the next play. Hats off to Milan. GO MUSTANGS :P

825454651[/snapback]

Since Milan used a timeout, he was not required to sit out a play. Had they not used the timeout, he would have had to sit out one play. The kid was obviously ailing a bit and showed a lot of guts to tough it out.

So harsh. Nothing to offer? This is high school man, chill.

825454462[/snapback]

If you will notice, every post from huntingdon on here congratulates Milan on a great game and gives them recognition for having a great team. Now come on westtn2004state, I think you can do this. It goes something like this

G O O D G A M E M U S T A N G S!

Just wondering? When Milans quarterback appeared to be injured toward the end of the game and required a time out to stop the clock, why was he not required to sit out a play. He came back in on the next play. Hats off to Milan. GO MUSTANGS :P

825454651[/snapback]

milan called the time out so he didnt have to come out.

If you will notice, every post from huntingdon on here congratulates Milan on a great game and gives them recognition for having a great team. Now come on westtn2004state, I think you can do this. It goes something like this

G    O      O      D          G      A        M          E          M      U        S        T      A      N        G        S!

825454672[/snapback]

ditto hardhead 70.

Lets go westtnstate2004 how about a CONGRATS to the Mustangs; then you can go ahead a brag on the DAWGS all you want. Show some class dude.

G    O      O      D          G      A        M          E          M      U        S        T      A      N        G        S!

825454672[/snapback]

I don't think it's in his vocabulary. I wonder if his good friend Milan05 will be Alcoa05 this week?