Greenbrier vs Fulton

timbdp

Da dum.........CHHHHHH!!!!!!

...Greenbrier humor: on a smaller level, but dad gum, it's just as funny.

825459978[/snapback]

Anybody seen where Lipscomb is at this week? Oh, they are still trying to realize that they got ran over Friday. I was hoping someone from Lipscomb would show their face on here. Do any Lipscomb people still want to question who knows football and who doesn't? Good luck next year!! Get off the thread unless you have something useful to say.

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Well Well. It has been a great year for us bobcats, but i dunno if we should even go to the game saturday? I mean come on obvioulsy this Fulton team is the REAL DEAL!!! I mean look what they got: Jevon Kearse at Defensive End, Michael Vick at QB, Terrell Owens and Randy Moss at the WR postions. So its obvious we dont stand a chance... Fhsplaya you gotta be kidding me. Now im not calling you a liar by any means, but 4.6 40s at the defensive end spot?????? Seems a little outrageous to me. Well i will say this if thats the case we better pick up some of the MTSU players before the game if we want a chance to win this one, but i dunno bout all that 4.6 speed cause if thats the case

maybe yall should just jump right into the orange bowl this year and give USC a run for their money <_<

Anybody seen where Lipscomb is at this week? Oh, they are still trying to realize that they got ran over Friday. I was hoping someone from Lipscomb would show their face on here. Do any Lipscomb people still want to question who knows football and who doesn't? Good luck next year!! Get off the thread unless you have something useful to say.

825460114[/snapback]

Let's see here Justin. I am not sure which of us knows football, but I know which of the two of us has a ring.

Lipscomb, where are you this coming Saturday? Home. Now that is all there is to say. I'll quit before I get kicked off. As to you 2Aguru, Lipscomb fans tried telling me how stupid I was for predicting a Alcoa victory. This has nothing to do with Fulton and Greenbrier so I'll quit on this thread.

Edited by justin groves 03

Anyways, to the game. Greenbrier has kind of taken on that role as a "Team of Destiny". Continual improvement has been seen from the Bobcats over the past 3 years or so. Back to Back region champs, a trip to the semifinals, and now the coveted trip to the Boro. This group of seniors really deserves to win this game. Playing against them and now watching them this year, it is amazing to see how they have improved. I said it a few weeks ago, and I still believe it....there is no way Herndon and Co. will let this opportunity slip away. Bobcats will win in a close one ...14-13. Good luck!

I really do respect Greenbrier and I am pulling for them in the championship. With that said, I realize that they beat DL in week one, and that is just fine and dandy with me. I would rather DL had won, but if you are going to lose, why not lose to a team now in the title game in a class ahead of you? I have a lot of respect for the Greenbrier program. I get on here merely to aggitate, seeing as how Greenbrier gets fired up to say the least. Groves, you are the big winner! You are the first to say on the Greenbrier board that Alcoa beat Lipscomb. Upon review, this is, in fact, irrelevent to GB-Fulton. I'm taking the Bobcats in this one by oh... let's say 13. Once again, congratulations Greenbrier.

825460114[/snapback]

JG.......please let this go and don't get this started on this thread. It's going along well and it would be a shame to get it cluttered up.

Bomb has been fine lately and even wishing Greenbrier the best.........

I really do respect Greenbrier and I am pulling for them in the championship.  With that said, I realize that they beat DL in week one, and that is just fine and dandy with me.  I would rather DL had won, but if you are going to lose, why not lose to a team now in the title game in a class ahead of you? I have a lot of respect for the Greenbrier program. I get on here merely to aggitate, seeing as how Greenbrier gets fired up to say the least.  Groves, you are the big winner! You are the first to say on the Greenbrier board that Alcoa beat Lipscomb.  Upon review, this is, in fact, irrelevent to GB-Fulton.  I'm taking the Bobcats in this one by oh... let's say 13.  Once again, congratulations Greenbrier.

825460144[/snapback]

I'm letting it go because it is irrevelant to this thread. I like firing back to people I've argued with before but there is no reason to start here. We can just go start a new thread if you like, Bombsquad. <_< But seriously, congratulations to Lipscomb on a good year and good luck next year and thanks for the support. We can argue some other time.

Edited by justin groves 03

I really do respect Greenbrier and I am pulling for them in the championship.  With that said, I realize that they beat DL in week one, and that is just fine and dandy with me.  I would rather DL had won, but if you are going to lose, why not lose to a team now in the title game in a class ahead of you? I have a lot of respect for the Greenbrier program. I get on here merely to aggitate, seeing as how Greenbrier gets fired up to say the least.  Groves, you are the big winner! You are the first to say on the Greenbrier board that Alcoa beat Lipscomb.  Upon review, this is, in fact, irrelevent to GB-Fulton.  I'm taking the Bobcats in this one by oh... let's say 13.  Once again, congratulations Greenbrier.

825460144[/snapback]

Geez, Bomb. I think I'm starting to like you. <_<

Well Well Well. It has been a great year for us bobcats, but i dunno if we should even go to the game saturday? I mean come on obvioulsy this Fulton team is the REAL DEAL!!! I mean look what they got: Jevon Kearse at Defensive End, Michael Vick at QB, Terrell Owens and Randy Moss at the WR postions. So its obvious we dont stand a chance... Fhsplaya you gotta be kidding me. Now im not calling you a liar by any means, but 4.6 40s at the defensive end spot?????? Seems a little outrageous to me. Well i will say this if thats the case we better pick up some of the MTSU players before the game if we want a chance to win this one, but i dunno bout all that 4.6 speed cause if thats the case 

maybe yall should just jump right into the orange bowl this year and give USC a run for their money    <_<

825460118[/snapback]

Yank- FHSPlaya is probably referring to DE/TE Demarcus Stevens #99, MVP from 2003 Championship Team, that graduated last year. If you dont know, you should ask others that saw him in the Championship game last year. He is a legit 4.6, if not 4.5... a Leonard Little prototype. He actually took a couple of kickoffs the distance during his career.

Edited by msmoker21