Alcoa vs. Huntingdon for the 2a State Championship

MarshPitManiac

Gerry, this is probably your most insightful post to date.  For once, I can agree with your point of view.  If someone wants to dislike Huntingdon for their success, I don't have a problem with that.  However, if you want to be objective in your comments about other teams you can't let that cloud your view on things.

825465347[/snapback]

Is the end time here, me and a Huntingdon fan agree on something. This is a landmark post ladies and gentlemen. Actually we agree on two things cause Krystal's are awesome, I think I may have them for lunch tomorrow.

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you guys enjoy your Krystals and milk. I'm too excited to eat.. May everyone have a safe trip. Good Luck Mustangs.. Have a Great Last game senior players. To the Senior Cheerleaders... I don't think you will have to work too hard to night but keep the spirit going!!!!!

Bring it back home, guys!!!!!! Let's Go Mustangs!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Just curious here...  What is Marsh Pit?  Is that the name of the Alcoa stadium?  Go Mustangs!

825454907[/snapback]

The marsh pit is for basketball, where the crunkest fans in the state, ask jackson southside from the state toune. last year. We call it the marsh pit b/c our coach micah marsh. instead of "mosh pit" yea know the deal.

I think Huntingdon comes out on top I dunno much about Alcoa or anyone else from middle and east TN for that matter but I think that with the way our defense has stepped it up and our lines are being physical it doent matter who we play

Go Stangs

Can't wait to get "BOO" loose on that carpet

I BELIEVE IN A REPEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825454581[/snapback]

GEt BOO loose, how about a 6'3 230 DUCK, that has rushed from more than 1500 yards and has 40 td's going into this game, and on the year. and yea by the way he will break Eddie moore's record of 42 before the night is over. Huntingdon has no chance, they havent seen a defense this fast all year or probally ever. And our offense, yea we'll just put it this way, THIER PHYSICAL. ask Austin Rogers and David Lipscomb. Ask anyone, I pick Alcoa 48-14 that score probally looks fimilar.

The marsh pit is for basketball, where the crunkest fans in the state, ask jackson southside from the state toune. last year.  We call it the marsh pit b/c our coach micah marsh. instead of "mosh pit" yea know the deal.

825465588[/snapback]

Here in Huntingdon our coach is Joe Arm and we call our cheering section the "Arm Pits"...... thumb

The forcast for game night is clear and cold.  42 at kickoff with a low of 32.  I guess it's time to get out the hunting clothes.  Everybody have a safe trip to the Boro.

825465181[/snapback]

WARNING!! WARNING!! Just turned off the channel 10 news.. they spoke of tornado sightings near the boro...huntington better watch out... Aloca Rolls..

Bring the gold ball back to east tennessee.....

GEt BOO loose, how about a 6'3 230 DUCK, that has rushed from more than 1500 yards and has 40 td's going into this game, and on the year. and yea by the way he will break Eddie moore's record of 42 before the night is over. Huntingdon has no chance, they havent seen a defense this fast all year or probally ever.  And our offense, yea we'll just put it this way, THIER PHYSICAL. ask Austin Rogers and David Lipscomb.  Ask anyone, I pick Alcoa 48-14 that score probally looks fimilar.

825465611[/snapback]

That's a joke. Ask Austin Rogers about a running game and he will say that Huntingdon has the advantage. Too many weapons.

Let's talk about records. Boo will be after Bell's record for the most yards in a state championship game. 2003 state champs ran up and down the field fo 3 qts. Put the underclassman in the game. If not there is no telling how many yards the Mustangs would of got that night and there won't be any difference tonight. Boo and Donald are out of the stables. No wind tonight so there won't be a Tornado in Boro.

Oh dear, wook at wittle tirty tree, i'm afwaid him might det hurt or sumtin, hims just a wittle smurf and if him dets hurt pappa smurf would be vewy upset! HA, DON'T THINK SO SUCKAS--------YOU WILL SEE THIS ALL NIGHT!!!!!!

Before tonights over the tornado will be downgraded to a tropical depression, Gary Pickens told me, uh huh, yeh he did!