Which coacht posters are going to the championship

GWAVE1

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there on Friday for the first two games.

Everyone had better wear about four layers of cloths, boots, and something to cover your ears! Trust me on this one, take it from someone who has frozen before. Every coach I know will be wearing their best hunting clothes to these games (except those on the sidelines).

Good luck to everyone... get there early and don't rush! MTSU is a great place but parking is bad!

Okay, don't laugh. I have to go to a Christmas Dinner that starts at 5PM on Saturday!!!...and runs to 8!!! :P I will not even be able to watch the 4A game on the tube!!!! BUT!!! I'll be sitting next to Rebelron in spirit for all the games. TAKE THE CHEERING TO "EM RON!! Now, let me go cry in peace. :P

Reguards to the Board and support your team this weekend!

Mapp

(Oh, yeah, Merry Christmas.) thumb

Friday night's game are still going to be pretty chilly with temperatures falling quickly through the 40s and into the upper 30s by the end of the 2A game. Saturday should be a bit more pleasant... especially the 5A game (compared to the 2A game Friday night). Temps will climb into the upper 50s before falling into the upper to mid 40s for most of the 4A and 5A game. No rain is expected, still... however, that might change for the tail-end of the 5A game.