Good time for 40 yard dash

Corrupted-Minds

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It just depends on what type of receiver you are wanting. If you want a tall and strong receiver that can jump up and fight for the ball he doesn't have to be too fast but if you want a smaller receiver that can outrun the defense then thats a different story. But generally anywhere from 4.6 to 4.9.

It just depends on what type of receiver you are wanting. If you want a tall and strong receiver that  can jump up and fight for the ball he doesn't have to be too fast but if you want a smaller receiver that can outrun the defense then thats a different story. But generally anywhere from 4.6 to 4.9.

825468984[/snapback]

A reciever that runs a 4.9, I hope not. I played guard in high school and I ran a 4.8.

you want to hear about a fast, scary lineman.  Early in Reggie White's career in Green Bay, he was clocked at a 4.3 according to ESPN.  Now that is truly scarey, as big as he is.

825469042[/snapback]

yes, that is scary, i have been standing next to him, and hes huge.... but was he that fast??

Edited by bigwilly

you want to hear about a fast, scary lineman.  Early in Reggie White's career in Green Bay, he was clocked at a 4.3 according to ESPN.  Now that is truly scarey, as big as he is.

825469042[/snapback]

That's BS. Reggie White never had that kind of speed.

Few high school football players run sub 4.75. Those who do are the exceptions.