Clausen and Riggs to Soddy Daisy

Marlboro32

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean to disrespect him, i'm just giving an honest opinion based on my limited knowledge. I do know a lot about high school football in tennessee in general, not particularly coaches as I do schools, and I don't see why anyone, good coach or not, family friend or not, would leave nation powerhouse schools to come and play for a school in tennessee that will probably finish 4th at best in their own region. It's just not logicial for 2 kids who will probably be in the top 5 players in their recruiting class to do something like that.

Edited by theinfamous04

Lee Corso is an idiot, even though i agree that the youngest clausen should be the best.

825469544[/snapback]

I'll go one better ... anyone who reads this crap on this thread and believes it is a bigger idiot than Corso will ever be.

If you want to start an unfounded and untrue rumor, at least get one that's half-way believeable and original.

ah, ok.

yea, get closer to his brother, that would make a lil sense.. lol

but his bro wont be playin next year, b/c ainge and schaeffer will be back, and they have just about all but signed the best high school qb for next year too....

825469080[/snapback]

Whether these rumors have any foundation or are just a six month jump on April Fools Day, take note about the quote on "all but signed" and remember that Steve Superior is HOT on that qb's tail to renig on his commitment to UT and come play for him at South Carolina. Maybe Uncle Phil has his hand in the pot wanting two top prospects close to home base where he can keep tabs on them. :unsure: