Soddy-Daisy vs. Ooltewah

owlsfan10

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, this is what I'm talking about...I've been missing the basketball boards!

But really guys, who cares?!?!? She's not there, so be happy with your 8-0 record (or 8-1) in a few hours! haha!

And for the ones supporting her, once again it doesn't matter....Neither one of you will ever change your opinions! I know for a fact HotSauce and DeepBall won't! :lol: You guys know you're my favorite posters!

Here's another fact..well, my opinion. Neither team has played ANYONE! Ooltewah did play Cleveland and lost, but it Ooltewah was winning late. Soddy hasn't played anyone either...their only common opponent is Notre Dame and Soddy beat ND by 5 more points than Ooltewah did. Soddy beat Red Bank by 2, Rhea County by 2, Sequatchie Co by 2, and Dekalb County by 4...none of which are stellar....Ooltewah beat ND by 3..that's their only close win. Both teams are about equal...and neither has anything to brag about.....YET! So let's wait till tonight!

Oh, and GradfromtheNest will be in the House!

Edited by GradfromtheNest

76-54.....and that was without courtney white for most of the game b/c he was in foul trouble, he had 3 in the first 5 minutes, which is the reason for the close game in the first half, but he had about 10 points in the 3rd quarter and the game wasn't in question after that.......after hearing about the game soddy is not very good at all, yes they have rusell, but after not there isn't much, and for whoever said they go 15 deep haha that is ridiculous, yes they might have 15 players on the team, but they dont go 15 deep, its more like 7 or 8 just about like ooltewah, and there 7 or 8 players that play are not near the athletes that ooltewah's are, from my sources they were very disappointed with soddy after all they were talked up to be, it just goes to prove that church ballers can't compete with real ballers, it is now a proven point.....i also heard that the russell kid has a real attitude, it even cost him in this game getting him a T, has he always been like this? can't wait to hear what the soddy guys have to say, zander it looks like you are no longer perfect on your soddy predictions either

Edited by mnewballer21

To be honest I really don't know what to say. It's just embarassing for you all to have talked up your team and then to come crashing down so viciously. I mean, basically you lost to a team whose main star was in foul trouble VERY early on. As soon as possible it would be great to get some numbers from the game. MNewballer21, does you pops still score the games?? Anyway, this is basically a beating absorbed by the Soddy kids. Seriously beat without mercy for what must have seemed like an eternity!

So ooltewah outscores SD 17-6 in last 4 minutes. Pretty impresive. SD is still 8-1 and we are very happy with that. I'm sure the meeting at SD will go a little different. McNeil isn't a problem because he gets 1 technical. Churchballers? There are only 2, and 1 starts, and they have only played 9 hs games, they will get much better as the season goes on. They are doing fine. Good luck to Ooltewah, and keep your head up and on straight SD, it's still a long way to go.

Edited by Ultimatefan