Guest Oakland

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt it will hurt Oakland, but with teams that have as much tradition as Oakland, losing 1 players isnt the apocalypse. Oakland will have guys step up, no doubt in my mind. Good teams you use the adversity to draw closer as a team and i think that is what you will see with Oakland. Oakland is still a very dangerous team with out Watson

Edited by OaklandGrad

yea typical hoolie to jump in there when they win a game instead of supporting them when they needed him.

and u should know better than to start rumors about watson and if it isnt true u better start running..

825643570[/snapback]

what was that about a rumor??? gg any other smart comments????

I was there when they lost.... but because I say good job Siegel im jump in???????? I love how you look for things to call me out on even though theres nothing there

Steven and the coaches have had their problems and it finally peaked this weekend. If it was up to Steven right now i know he would do anything to get back on the team. He loved his team and he didnt quit on them. I hope the best for Steven and hopefully some sort of good will come out of this

825643604[/snapback]

WHAT HAPPENED and WHEN?!?!?!

Watson has quit the last 3 years...the story I heard is another assistant called him a "cancer" to the team and Hawks agreed and has decided not to let him back on

825644125[/snapback]

Kudos to Hawks for not letting Steven back on. Players need to realize that just because they are talented, doesnt mean they can have their way. Will be interesting to see how this turns out