District 7-aaa 2005

Guest Oakland

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG
i dont see Siegel doin much this year in district the best choice is Riverdale or Cookville and oakland is done because Stephen quit and Blakes hurt and they dont have much pitching

825663087[/snapback]

mmm .. Siegel likes challenges. thumb

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Cookeville and Riverdale split, the two teams that reach the tournament finals will advance to the region, with the final game deciding who travels and who stays at home.

If one or the other sweeps, they get the automatic berth and then whoever wins the tournament (or finishes second if regular season winner wins tourney) also advances.

If Cookeville and Riverdale split, Riverdale will be the #1 seed due to the tie-breaker of losing to a higher seeded team.

If the season ended today, the district tournament would be:

at Riverdale:

Oakland vs Blackman

White Co vs Riverdale

at Cookeville:

Lebanon vs Warren Co

Siegel vs Cookeville

but two more games to go (3 for Warren County and White County)

825662848[/snapback]

The first tie breaker is head to head and the second one is how you did against other common opponents top to bottom. So if they split R'dale would finish 2nd because they lost to Warren Co. and Cookeville beat them twice.

I also have to give my props to Siegel for knocking off such a good team in Cookville and setting up Riverdale to take first place in district as long as they pull it off tonight and tommorow

825663096[/snapback]

we didnt do it for riverdale. we did it so that we could make a run in the tournament. we as in the siegel stars... not the riverdale warriors.

The first tie breaker is head to head and the second one is how you did against other common opponents top to bottom.  So if they split R'dale would finish 2nd because they lost to Warren Co. and Cookeville beat them twice.

825663163[/snapback]

Yep! I checked the bylaws and it is top to bottom and not bottom to top - thanks for the heads up!!!

Siegel is blessed with 3 Lefty pitchers...........YES YES YES!!

Good luck today to my favorite LEFTY pitcher for Siegel.....Kenneth Roberts!

And a special  HAPPY BIRTHDAYto Z-JO!

Good luck today guys and good luck to OHS as well!!

825662996[/snapback]

i second that ... happy 17th birthday Z-JO!!! :lol:

well Matt Dodrill i know yall didnt try and win that for Riverdale im not stupid ive played ball long enough to know that but it just kinda worked out that way for Riverdale and ive seen you play and if it werent for my buddy being a senior he would take your place and if it werent for my grades i would be on the stars and right there with you arguing about how yall won for yourselves

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

great job to the Stars tonight ... Lefty was stellar on the mound tonight and his defense backed him up thumb