District 7-aaa 2005

Guest Oakland

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Ok man you obviously need to stay out of this forum until you grow up. All I know is if you were good enough to play you would have made Siegel's team because their coach wouldn't have cut you from try-outs if you desearved to play. High School baseball is a total package. You said earlier you didn't have the grades... well then you aren't a true ball player because when true ball players grow up, grades come first. You don't have the total package. And... I'm not through with you yet. There isn't one catcher in 7AAA that works harder than Matt Dodrill. I've seen them all and he's as good, if not better than all of them, and he's a sophmore. You're on the wrong forum to be bashing because we know what we're talking about... and you obviously do not.

825664657[/snapback]

well obviously toure wrong and i have watched time after time Matt throw a ball clear into centerfield that it just pitiful noonne should do that on a regular basis like he does

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i realize that im in the wrong for calling people out and up to this topic i have been straight to the point on things and not mentiond anything to upsit anyone until people started downing me i realize now that i was wrong sorry for any thing that i may have said to make your oppinion of me not in a good perspective

Dustin, this is Matt Dodrill. This is the first time I have posted on a baseball forum because whoever posted the other day was a friend of mine and I only post for football and basketball. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding but I would appreciate it if you wouldn't bash me so much. I've known for a couple years that you don't like me though I have never talked to you in person, but I was fairly shocked when I read what you wrote. No I'm probably not the best catcher in this district, but I cannot think of one time I have chucked a ball in to center field this year, much less that amounted to a base runner moving to third. Freshman year may have been a different story if that's what you are referring to. But again, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.

Edited by Dodrill22

Watch out....Siegel is BRINGING IT.......BEWARE of Z-JO's bat baby......and LEFTY 's too. And yes, that issss SMOKE coming from Lefty's cannon!

remember what I said........slaying a GIANT.

825665198[/snapback]

priceless are you a Siegel fan or Oakland or a supporter of both just wondering

Good luck to everyone in the tournament. i hope oakland can beat blackman and get some revenge. will see how things work out. The transfer from blackman marcus barnes i think becomes eligible to play during the tournament. this will help oakland out a lot. good luck to everyone on friday, may the best team win.

825665319[/snapback]

I maybe wrong but i dont think he becomes eleigble until after the district tournament you might be right but balckman playe din the district tournament soi think it he has to wait until after the tournamnet if someon knows for sure please let us know