District 7-aaa 2005

Guest Oakland

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

o well they wont win the tournament and its not that i dont like OAkland because i wnet there and im friends with half the team its just i hate coach Hawks

825664571[/snapback]

so u are saying that u are friends with most of the players at ohs yet u want ur friends to be"destroyed?" doesnt sound like much of a friend to me.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if yu hated coach Hawks with the passion i do you would understand

825664587[/snapback]

u dont turn ur back on friends. maybe u say it to urself, but u dont post that u want ur friend's team to be destroyed on a public forum. no friend of mine would ever get away with saying that.

u dont turn ur back on friends. maybe u say it to urself, but u dont post that u want ur friend's team to be destroyed on a public forum. no friend of mine would ever get away with saying that.

825664592[/snapback]

well your not me and ive had issues come up to prevent me from playing so i guess you could say im jealous when i go to a game knowing im better than some of the players and thinking hmm ive played with him and he sit the bench while i started now look at him and look at me sittin in the stands

well your not me and ive had issues come up to prevent me from playing so i guess you could say im jealous when i go to a game knowing im better than some of the players and thinking hmm ive played with him and he sit the bench while i started now look at him and look at me sittin in the stands

825664604[/snapback]

look dude. u brought this on urself. nobody to blame but u. so dont come on here badmouthing and bellyaching and not expect to be tried.

look dude. u brought this on urself. nobody to blame but u. so dont come on here badmouthing and bellyaching and not expect to be tried.

825664606[/snapback]

hey bigdust,

... your just a kid that was good in county league now you thinks you can play high school ball... your way over weight and there is no way you can compete in high school baseball... just because your good out in the county league doesnt mean that your good enough to play high school ball... your big and fat and to lazy to do your work so stop saying you are good enough to play high school ball im tired of reading all your pointless posts

hey bigdust,

... your just a kid that was good in county league now you thinks you can play high school ball... your way over weight and there is no way you can compete in high school baseball... just because your good out in the county league doesnt mean that your good enough to play high school ball... your big and fat and to lazy to do your work so stop saying you are good enough to play high school ball im tired of reading all your pointless posts

825664631[/snapback]

ok since you want to run your mouth who are you since you know me and all and ya ive been good at ball all my life and problly better than you

ok since you want to run your mouth who are you since you know me and all and ya ive been good at ball all my life and problly better than you

825664635[/snapback]

Ok man you obviously need to stay out of this forum until you grow up. All I know is if you were good enough to play you would have made Siegel's team because their coach wouldn't have cut you from try-outs if you desearved to play. High School baseball is a total package. You said earlier you didn't have the grades... well then you aren't a true ball player because when true ball players grow up, grades come first. You don't have the total package. And... I'm not through with you yet. There isn't one catcher in 7AAA that works harder than Matt Dodrill. I've seen them all and he's as good, if not better than all of them, and he's a sophmore. You're on the wrong forum to be bashing because we know what we're talking about... and you obviously do not.

Edited by statebound05

WAY TO GO WARRIORS yall have had the bullseye on you all year and even when you was behind in games yall bucked up and responded down 3-0 to oaklnad in the first 2 innings and you respond to win 8-3 then cookeville gets 2 runs in the first inning with some good hitting and you dont panic and brought back a 6-3 win im PROUD of each and everyone of you and espcially the SRs when we needed a big 2 out hit yall came thru everyone of you if someone wasnt successful the the next person picked you up and pulled through now practice hard the next 2 days and get ready for region play i want to make a trip to tunica oops sorry i meant memphis and then maybe a quick trip to tunica lol just playing

go warriors

Edited by riverdaleman