Baddest High School Wrestling Coach.

fatboy1o3

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OKAY GUYS, This is pretty ridiculous. I don't want names. I WANT names and HOW it's going down. Get creative. Another one could be Steve Henry. He immediately chugs three Red Bulls and throws the cans. After knocking them unconscious he runs off, because he is extremly keyed up from the Red Bull.

My choice would have to be Frank Simpson. Before he got out of the truck, he would have placed several calls. Minutes after getting out of the truck several cars pull up and out comes Phillip, Patrick, William, Jon Michael, Jim, Paul, Pat, Raymond, Whitt, Brian and last but not least Mr. and Mrs. Simpson. If this motley crew does not intimidate them into submission, then the tongue lashing from Mr. and Mrs. Simpson would have them on their Harleys in seconds.

• 3 weeks later...

If i was in that situation i would have the coach from McGavock, and i would have the Tullahoma wrestling coach from a while back Ronny Dyer.. He is the toughest coach i tihnk i have seen, he was a middle linebacker at UGA when he was in his prime although he has went through many surguries i cannot name anyone that is man enough to stand up to him... he would whoop the bikers without batting an eye