Time to eat Crow!

youngbballfan

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread should be locked!  I am all for having a little fun with individual posters on here from time to time but lets not call out the kids by name on here especially the young athletes that play the game.  Its a team sport, the better team won that day.  Have a little class will ya? :blink:

825621442[/snapback]

I'll drink to that

I agree that posters should have some class but all we have heard all season is how Temple is so great and how they are better than Cleveland, Bradley, Ooltewah and all the other great teams in this area. They had a great season with a disappointing lost but they shouldn't always be on here running their mouths either.

825621452[/snapback]

Saying the posters from Temple have been running their mouths is one thing as i agree, but to start a thread topic about two individual players is not right. Like i said we can all have a little fun on here talking about the teams in general but lets leave the individual kids out of it. The Skogen boys are just players. I'm sure they played as hard as they could and it was a close game that could have went either way, so lets atleast leave the players out of it! thumb

I've never known any Temple fans to get on here and run their mouths. Stop knocking Temple, Middleton is a great team. Why doesn't anybody stop giving crap to the losing team and just congratulate the winning team. Good job Middleton. Temple was 34-2 this season so unless you are from McCallie (wait, Temple killed them later) or Middleton then you have nothing to say about Temple. The Temple players were crushed after the game like any team would be who makes it this far only to lose. Have some class or stop posting!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never known any Temple fans to get on here and run their mouths.  Stop knocking Temple, Middleton is a great team.  Why doesn't anybody stop giving crap to the losing team and just congratulate the winning team.  Good job MiddletonTemple was 34-2 this season so unless you are from McCallie (wait, Temple killed them later) or Middleton then you have nothing to say about Temple.  The Temple players were crushed after the game like any team would be who makes it this far only to lose.  Have some class or stop posting!!!!!!!!!!!

825621584[/snapback]

you must not have been on coacht hardly at all this year if you haven't heard any temple fans runnin their mouths, people from every school do it, its part of coacht..only catch to it is you have to be able to take it whenever you lose because the other people out there that have been hearin it all year are going to give it back to you...you guys at temple know you had a great season, 34-2 is nothing to complain about, so dont get all defensive with everyone on here, just let them say what they have to say and it will all be over with, if the temple people keep sayin stuff the others will keep on as well

This thread should be locked!  I am all for having a little fun with individual posters on here from time to time but lets not call out the kids by name on here especially the young athletes that play the game.  Its a team sport, the better team won that day.  Have a little class will ya? :unsure:

825621442[/snapback]

Agreed. When you go to the point that you're using individual names of high school players...... that's low class.

Those of you who are taking shots at Temple have no class at all.

Yes, Temple lost -- but you have to give them props for having a great season.

It sounds like many of you are just envious of the fact that Temple has been to state the last 4 years and has 2 state championship titles -- along with one Mr. Basketball award (maybe 2 come Saturday).

Congratulations to Middleton for your win over Temple and good luck in your run for the G-Ball.

Congrats to theTemple players for a great year (with 34 wins and only 2 losses).

Too bad there's not too many teams out there that can boast of a record like that.

Keep your heads up high and come back next season for another run.

Peace -- Out!!

Oh -- by the way Mike (mnewballer), we can take the criticism.

You all can say whatever you want --- but there are good ways and bad ways to do that. Yes, we all know that Temple didn't play well on Wednesday -- but those of us who have watched them play all year knows they should have won the title this year. But we're not going to make any excuses. We're just going to move forward from here and look to next season.

Again, congrats to the teams that advance in the tourney.

For those who are saying not to talk about individual players I agree, unless someone has mentioned them in a previous post and you are responding to that.

I am responding to the Fans from Temple that posted that Temple would beat Middleton and how they were the best team in the state. You were all wrong so just stink it up and stop whining.

Second, I'm not from Middleton. I graduated from Peabody High School. I lived in Middleton when i was young and have always followed their basketball program. I saw Middleton play in the Substate, and I was very impressed even though they didn't play that well. When they beat Clarksburg in the region 112-53, I knew that we were looking at another team like Middleton had back in the early 90s (State Tournament 91-93, state Chmaps - 92). Middleton is good and no matter what you think about Class A basketball in East Tennessee you don't play the competition that the West or Middle Tennessee teams do. I told you before they played that you better be very wary of Middleton because they were better than anyone has given them credit.

Finally, those of you who got on here an wrote that Temple was the best team in the state, should apologize for being so sure that Temple was the greatest team in Class A, and quit trying to play it off by saying that Temple should be commened on a great season instead of saying they choked because that is what happened. The Skogen boys might be great players in East TN but in West TN they ould just be names in a boxscore, because the only name the boys from Middleton care about is Middleton. They are proud to represent them part of the Middleton Tigers Basketball team.

For those who are saying not to talk about individual players I agree, unless someone has mentioned them in a previous post and you are responding to that.

I am responding to the Fans from Temple that posted that Temple would beat Middleton and how they were the best team in the state. You were all wrong so just stink it up and stop whining.

Middleton is good and no matter what you think about Class A basketball in East Tennessee you don't play the competition that the West or Middle Tennessee teams do. I told you before they played that you better be very wary of Middleton because they were better than anyone has given them credit.

Finally, those of you who got on here an wrote that Temple was the best team in the state, should apologize for being so sure that Temple was the greatest team in Class A, and quit trying to play it off by saying that Temple should be commened on a great season instead of saying they choked because that is what happened. The Skogen boys might be great players in East TN but in West TN they ould just be names in a boxscore, because the only name the boys from Middleton care about is Middleton. They are proud to represent them part of the Middleton Tigers Basketball team.

825622555[/snapback]

I don't believe we are "whining" at all.

We have said congrats to Middleton for their win over us, but we still believe that Temple is the best team in 1A. And the Skogens are great players -- whether they are in east, west, north, or south tennessee.

And yes, Temple should be commended for having a great season.