UNION CITY GOLDEN TORNADOES 2014

Halliday80

confucius say...you can't argue with facts...Fact #1 Obion County is an OZ...Fact 2 Obion County has more than 30,000 residents...Fact 3...According to one UC poster ya'll have some new "transfers"....hmmm

One new Transfer form the St Louis area. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. You don't know anything about the facts. You are simply looking at some type of census or other source with populations listed. If you unsderstood how the schools are spread out you wouls see that UC is 6 miles from the Ky state line. Only South Fulton is closer. Obion County High School is in the center of the county.( Pay attention here. I have explained this to you before) We are a farming community. The kids who live in the out lying areas simply ride the bus to OC. For that matter, we have kids who live in the city limits of UC who get on a bus to OC. There are 2 buses that pass in front of my house everyday. One for the city, which is routed for the city limits only and one for the county. Kids get on both buses. If you want to get technical about it and be factual check the names on the kindergarten enrollment and you will find that 95% of the kids who play sports for either school system started in thier prospective school of choice and stayed there. Because of distance and loyalty most parents keep thier kids in the school system they started with in kindergarten. This is the last time I will acknowledge you on this subject. I can't say anymore. Keep on being confused.

One new Transfer form the St Louis area. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. You don't know anything about the facts. You are simply looking at some type of census or other source with populations listed. If you unsderstood how the schools are spread out you wouls see that UC is 6 miles from the Ky state line. Only South Fulton is closer. Obion County High School is in the center of the county.( Pay attention here. I have explained this to you before) We are a farming community. The kids who live in the out lying areas simply ride the bus to OC. For that matter, we have kids who live in the city limits of UC who get on a bus to OC. There are 2 buses that pass in front of my house everyday. One for the city, which is routed for the city limits only and one for the county. Kids get on both buses. If you want to get technical about it and be factual check the names on the kindergarten enrollment and you will find that 95% of the kids who play sports for either school system started in thier prospective school of choice and stayed there. Because of distance and loyalty most parents keep thier kids in the school system they started with in kindergarten. This is the last time I will acknowledge you on this subject. I can't say anymore. Keep on being confused.

You have said your peace buddy; but he wont comprehend the true facts that you stated. The point that needs to be made is we grow our kids in this system and thanks to the jr. Tornado football program we have developed some true athletes. Its like MLB baseball the players grow and develop in the minor leagues then it shows when they come up to the big leagues.

I heard UC will be playing Dyersburg at the Jamboree next week. Should prove to be a strong test for the Tornadoes. Even though jamborees are not meant to prove very much I think both teams will want to win. Dyersburg is Coach Bowling's ole stomping grounds so I'm sure he will want to come away on top. I pray for an injury free game and good play from both sides. Compete, Play Physical, and Limit Fumbles. Go Tornadoes!

I heard UC will be playing Dyersburg at the Jamboree next week. Should prove to be a strong test for the Tornadoes. Even though jamborees are not meant to prove very much I think both teams will want to win. Dyersburg is Coach Bowling's ole stomping grounds so I'm sure he will want to come away on top. I pray for an injury free game and good play from both sides. Compete, Play Physical, and Limit Fumbles. Go Tornadoes!

Yes starting at 7 oclock Mckenzie will play Crockett Co followed by Lake Co and Obion Central and then Dyersburg and Union City.I have heard Dyersburg is down from years past so we will know more after Friday night

You have said your peace buddy; but he wont comprehend the true facts that you stated. The point that needs to be made is we grow our kids in this system and thanks to the jr. Tornado football program we have developed some true athletes. Its like MLB baseball the players grow and develop in the minor leagues then it shows when they come up to the big leagues.

Hey guys.  This confucius dude is a hoot.  I just looked up the population of Nashville - 626,681.  Guess that means we could beat the Titans.

Edited by NCSdad1962

Hey guys.  This confucius dude is a hoot.  I just looked up the population of Nashville - 626,681.  Guess that means we could beat the Titans.

confucius say...probably the Titans sukk!!...But i looked up the population that the Titans have to draw from and its over 7 billion...don't know if your 626000 can compete with that... :popcorneater:

confucius say...probably the Titans sukk!!...But i looked up the population that the Titans have to draw from and its over 7 billion...don't know if your 626000 can compete with that... :popcorneater:

Don't think there 7 million college players and free agents to choose from.