Mairvul Footbawl 2014

STARSNBARS

Just for the simple fact to sell a few extra papers. The Daily Times knows that their time is coming near of going out of business like most newspapers so why not reach as low as you can for a story. As far as the paper online anyone can compete with that and blow them out of the water.

So, If I'm hearing you right.. You're saying that they should not Have published the assault..wow

The reason I asked that is because i am the type of person who tends to side with the victim.. And if he was a minor-Would they have been allowed to print his name? For those who are worried about him losing his scholarship-He can always transfer to UT. He would fit right in over there.

No they can't if he is a minor but so many seniors are eighteen before they graduate and are all still friends and buddies with kids younger at that time and I think some responsibility should be considered by a newspaper run by grown adults that should know better. By law they have the right to print it but common sense they should know better which really makes the whole thing look like the pot calling the kettle black.

No they can't if he is a minor but so many seniors are eighteen before they graduate and are all still friends and buddies with kids younger at that time and I think some responsibility should be considered by a newspaper run by grown adults that should know better. By law they have the right to print it but common sense they should know better which really makes the whole thing look like the pot calling the kettle black.

I would have thought that they would have swept something like this under the rug over there as well.

So, If I'm hearing you right.. You're saying that they should not Have published the assault..wow

No and I'll tell you another reason. It was two brothers that got into it and I'm sure they have many other times except now one is eighteen. It was a family member not someone out in the street. When cooler heads calmed down the older brother dropped the charges. Just in a snap of a minute there will be nothing more of it other than a stupid story in the paper and no retraction telling anything else. 

An Oak Ridge fan talking about sweeping a crime under the rug is funny. At least this young man wasn't a trusted educator/coach who was asked to leave for "certain" reasons only to return to a hero's welcome. That calls for a swifer in your own neck of the woods!

Oh Lord. Here we go. Thanks Bladerunner lol

Edited by SweetScience

An Oak Ridge fan talking about sweeping a crime under the rug is funny. At least this young man wasn't a trusted educator/coach who was asked to leave for "certain" reasons only to return to a hero's welcome. That calls for a swifer in your own neck of the woods!

You Obviously haven't read any of my posts.. When a Ridger steps out of line I am the first one to call it. Especially the one you're trying to bring up.. Mr. Balls If you have a thug-Say it. Don't make excuses.. I sure don't.

You Obviously haven't read any of my posts.. When a Ridger steps out of line I am the first one to call it. Especially the one you're trying to bring up.. Mr. Balls If you have a thug-Say it. Don't make excuses.. I sure don't.

You are as pure as the driven snow. You must be a very boring person.