The Favorite in 1A

RegisP90X

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenback should be.The Kees will be loaded again especially with all the new kids on the block. They are my pick to represent the east!

I am anxious to see what we actually do have.What i DO KNOW is Coalfield returns one of if not the best QBs in 1A ball and also Clore the RB returns this yr before he got hurt he was one of the best backs in 1A,Henry always has a very good line.If i were to pick one right now i would go with Cfield.GB lost some really good players,it looks like picked up a real stud on the line and that is where we needed help.We will see how it plays out.We have a scrimmage against McMinn Central in a week or so that should be a pretty good measuring stick.

Greenback should be. The Kees will be loaded again especially with all the new kids on the block. They are my pick to represent the east!

Loaded? I wouldn't call them loaded. They may represent the east, but loaded could be a stretch. 1A is weak, but the west team will mercy rule whoever comes out of the east again.

good luck this week. we are chasing  both of you guys though. I have a cousin who plays for the jackets. there sure his a lot of respect for you guys from them. you all have had some awesome games over the years. wish we had either of you guys coaching staffs.

I am anxious to see what we actually do have.What i DO KNOW is Coalfield returns one of if not the best QBs in 1A ball and also Clore the RB returns this yr before he got hurt he was one of the best backs in 1A,Henry always has a very good line.If i were to pick one right now i would go with Cfield.GB lost some really good players,it looks like picked up a real stud on the line and that is where we needed help.We will see how it plays out.We have a scrimmage against McMinn Central in a week or so that should be a pretty good measuring stick.

Peabody or Nashville Christian from the west this year. My Dresden team will be much improved this year and might be in the mix next year. If they develop the line

with athletes like Dresden has i wouldnt count them out of anything but yeah next year looks to be the year to look forward to in Big D

Don't overlook the Tigers Of Mt. Pleasant or Columbia Aca to take the East this year. Both teams in the new region 4. both teams historically have competed in the West bracket. Mtp dropping to A from AA. Both teams have to replace some great athletes from graduation but they usually do.

Don't overlook the Tigers Of Mt. Pleasant or Columbia Aca to take the East this year. Both teams in the new region 4. both teams historically have competed in the West bracket. Mtp dropping to A from AA. Both teams have to replace some great athletes from graduation but they usually do.

I agree either could represent the East, MP always has some athletes and private schools can usually get as good as they choose.