Riverdales Aydelott Resigns. New Era For Riverdale!

warrior82dad

Hope everyone realizes that it's going to take time and the new coach is going to have to have time (at last a couple years) to build.  Pretty much every aspect of the program from facilities to S&C has been allowed to sink to rock bottom.  

What Riverdale has always had is great kids, great talent, and great passion.  Whoever the new guy is will have that foundation to build on.  Seems almost impossible to bring this program back to a competitive level but it can be done by the right man.  When Rankin left Riverdale was poised to step up to an even higher level.  Great opportunity for the right coach.

Hopefully Nolan will make a great hire. 

Duh.  I think everyone knows that.  It is a long, long way back from 10 years of neglect.  

The good news: Riverdale now has a chance...yesterday they had none.  

Riverdale is not the team that everyone remembers from 1993-2005. Those days are long gone. It's fool's gold!

I just hope 'someone' gives the Chief statue a new coat of paint!

Now whoever is running things until we get a new coach, get the 'young men' off their tails and running hard everyday. A running of the snake at least once a day come to mind. Twice or three times would be better. Coach Fields PLEASE teach it to them. It will also help them come track time.

Just who is running the weight room now?

Riverdale is not the team that everyone remembers from 1993-2005. Those days are long gone. It's fool's gold!

Not sure which team your talking about but even with a bad coach and failing program because of it Riverdale has gone to the playoffs 8 out of the past 10 years. That's long after 2005. Just imagine what they could have done if they would have had a coach that cared about developing his program instead of drawing a check???? Rutherford County is the fastest growing county in the state and the Riverdale zoning area has the highest amount of new construction and available expansion area for residential housing in the county. As the county grows the program will grow with a coach that can develop it..

................ Just imagine what they could have done if they would have had a coach that cared about developing his program instead of drawing a check???? ..........

You guys got what you wanted, Aydelott is gone, so the continued bashing is pointless.

A agree with an earlier post.  Steve Carson would be my first interview.   Wonder if Shadowens would be welcomed back to Rutherford County?