South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

i don't even know why you on here. Start a blog made up of former players that want to be serious and discuss pros and cons of the team and don't forget to talk about stats and all the good stuff. Wonder how many would join in your blog.

I'm not on here to continue to stir the pot and cause trouble like so many of these people. CoachT started out as a way of discussing games. Lately it turns into smack talk 101 and the same old stuff all the time is repeated. This thread is about THE 2016 SP VS MARION GAME. Let's go at it and talk all about the game. I have said it for quite some time now. This game will be much closer than the last few. I'm not calling a win or anything like that but, wait for it. It's coming.. Edited by TheAmbassador

Come get you some then!

FEAR THE TEAM, FEAR THE WING, & FEAR THE BEARD!

Hi again, I'm Lightning McQueen. I'm a very famous racecar. I have been doing some practice laps today outside the South Pittsburg speedway this afternoon. It feels like home. I think I will stay awhile. Nice to meet everyone.

Yes please stay until next Friday night and you will find out the definition of pain.

Old pirate I garuntee you them Jasperlites is getting fidgety. With some of that old regime theys no telling what kind of mess them fellars might pull. I talked to that man at Foodland today and he told me Grider had our boys today training them against those mountain boys. I did not no our boys were having a practice game. Grider needs to announce this mess on WEPG. You think im joking but im not.

No one is getting fidgety here! You can train all you want and it won't help. In less than two weeks you will get taken to the woodshed again.

Roy, Old Pirate didn't know bout the game neither. Figure them Jasper fellers is likely to suddenly come down with the trotts after watching the transfer's highlights. Ifin yous injun, keep the ear close to the ground for trembles. It's coming.....

No one has the trots Old Pie. Grider can't beat the new Marion County!

they're going to be curious alright! they may even fly a drone over griders practice field

We don't need to fly a drone over the field Little Willy. Coaches have our kids focused on each game.

Come on man you are using as much rhetoric as our famous posters. I know you hate Coach Grider, but come on. BTW What's a single wing J-Bird offense?

I hear ya Ambassador, I really enjoy the x's and o's but if you want to talk seriously and intelligently about football you're gonna be hard pressed to do that on here.  I talk serious football with anyone willing but I believe that will be slim pickings in here this week.

This McQueen fella sounds like a perfect fit for skillethead village.  He'll fit right in the Pittsburg Stealers way.  Ole Miss wouldn't touch this one.

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you Jasperlites give a fellar second chances. You already hired back some of the old regime. You need to yall to lying lips about repenting little rikki. You think im joking but im not.

It looks like I'm going to have a light week and can get out of here Thursday and head home. If that happens I'm going to check out Greenback and Oneida. That game is always good small town football.

Thanks.  I hope to kill two birds with one stone.  Going to Jasper, but hope to find Greenback on the radio or the net.

It's unfortunate we can't get on here and talk about the game. What are the advantages and disadvantages each team has on the other one? What will some of the individual matchups look like? Oh that's right, the majority of people on here might not have even strapped it up on Friday nights. All everyone wants to do is take shots back and forth basically resulting in nothing.

I hate to agree with Bass (I just threw up a little in my mouth), but he's right.  I can't answer any of his questions right now, but I hope to get a little more informed when I watch them against Meigs.  The closest I could come to answering is the one about advantages and disadvantages.  SP definitely has the Vic advantage.  A head coach with that much experience and that much success is bound to be an advantage over MC's first-year head coach.  But I'm not naïve - it may not win us the game.  But it'll help.

Vick is a good coach, I will admit that, I can tell you something fishy is going on with all these transfers.. What the heck is going on down there? This is rather disappointing to even a MC man...."IF this is true" but apparently he is playing football..

Old Pirate says the break room is far more informative. Figure the important comments and an obvious untruth were kept in response. Keys: 1. The Captain is a good coach, 2. All those transfers? Far less than the 2 different groups that went to Jasper, several from Grundy & a huge group from SP that kept the Warriors competitive during their time in purple. 3. IF....leaves unanswered questions and obviously he is getting to play football. 4. Yous pert near pitiful with your whining after supporting some grown ups and things that doesn't include. "IF". Venom served, at ease private, report to latrine duty immediately some of you fellow Jasperlites has got the trotts! LOPAO Edited by OLD PIRATE