Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

Griders 2017 Pirates

• Please log in to reply
    195 replies to this topic

#1 Roy Dillard

Roy Dillard

Most Valuable Player

• Members
    • 5,806 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 05:05 PM

I was looking through my Murphy Fair book earlier and we have some boys that need to start lifting weights and training today. That man at Ronnies red eye said Griders will have about 25 freshman. What kind of mess is this? If he had to by more equipment he will charge more to get into his stadium. You think im joking but im not.
    My name is ROY!

#2 Southtowner

Southtowner

Record Holder

• CoachT+
    • 3,093 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 05:11 PM

Get ready to take the next step!

South Pittsburg Pirates

#3 PiratePrideChamp

PiratePrideChamp

Competitor

• Members
    • 336 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 05:20 PM

I will say this much. Cade Kennemore needs to be the center of our offense. Period.

#4 beerman

beerman

Contender

• Members
    • 771 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 09:15 PM

Will have a decent qb in #4, 10 will be 10 playmaker since he put on a helmet, return one guard, and tackle. The Lawson kid from grundy will be a great lineman. He could be center or tackle and not miss a beat. 52 Blevins will get bigger and stronger to replace my beloved 55. #5 will mature and continue to get better. #9 will keep bringing it. 21 will need some weight room and contact in the spring to see where he is. That covers the offense.

#5 wildcat89

wildcat89

Most Valuable Player

• Members
    • 6,434 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 11:20 PM

Will have a decent qb in #4, 10 will be 10 playmaker since he put on a helmet, return one guard, and tackle. The Lawson kid from grundy will be a great lineman. He could be center or tackle and not miss a beat. 52 Blevins will get bigger and stronger to replace my beloved 55. #5 will mature and continue to get better. #9 will keep bringing it. 21 will need some weight room and contact in the spring to see where he is. That covers the offense.

Does your boy graduate this year Beerman?

#6 PiratePrideChamp

PiratePrideChamp

Competitor

• Members
    • 336 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 07:39 AM

Does your boy graduate this year Beerman?

He does he will be greatly missed. Tons of grit.

#7 oneyewilly

oneyewilly

Challenger

• Members
    • 574 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 07:54 AM

It's looking promising at the speedway the next few years! It seems like yesterday we were playing sequatchie now already looking forward to next year

#8 PiratePrideChamp

PiratePrideChamp

Competitor

• Members
    • 336 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 07:58 AM

Tipton will be a factor in the backfield as well. How is #4 as far as accuracy I've heard he can sling the football.

#9 OLD PIRATE

OLD PIRATE

Most Valuable Player

• Validating
    • 7,264 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 08:57 AM

Old Pirate says soon a new squad will develop with some new unexpected faces. The continued influx of new families with Google & the sale of Belfonte will impact. It is imperative for growth and strength in the weight house.
    SP 48 wins, Jasper 40 wins, 4 ties, Pirates 9 wins vs Jasper 2 wins in last 11 games. "TheStreakBegins"................................ If you ain't the lead dog, the smell & scenery never changes! Pirates dominate Warriors, "Lightening not needed to earhole Jasper"

#10 beerman

beerman

Contender

• Members
    • 771 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 10:10 AM

#4 can put it where he wants to.. glad he didn't just get thrown in this year. Like what happened to hogan. Will be a tough team, never count out a kid that's not even on our radar stepping up next season.. plenty of room for any of them to jump in there.

Spirit Style Chooser: