Cardinals vs The Tide

JungleJim125

36 minutes ago, Intense said:

Film did not clearly show that he was down.  I watched it over 20 times from different angles and it was so close that it would have taken College instant replay to determine the call.  That call could be argued either way.  The reason for the lopsided total yards was because the defensive TD didn’t count toward yards and we had a short field due to the other two turnovers.  Your 420 yards were earned and legitimate.   Right now, if we played you guys 10 times you would probably win 8 just like we would have beaten you in ‘15 eight of 10.  BigEd and I have no problem with the truth.  Right now, you guys are the better team and I hope we don’t see you until 3rd round.  We are pulling for you guys Friday and plan to come to the game since we play Thursday.  BigEd and I will be the hecklers at top of stadium.  We will be Waldorf and Statler! Haha

Come on now Intense,come to the Dark side,we have snacks and free soda pops!Might even knit you and BigEdMo some Black and Gold sweater vests!!!:):) You can say things supfistimacted like The Tide shall Rollith forcely and tarnish the Cardinals of Adamsville,all while wearing.said sweater vests!!!!Lol

1 hour ago, Croppygenius said:

Huntingdon's all time record against Trenton is 22-6 ! Our facilities are much nicer. Nobody has a better fan base than the Mighty Mustangs. It is what it is!

The school that doesn’t have a soccer and volleyball team. The school that plays their softball games away from the school? Yes, you put new brick on the outside of your field house, but the inside is....ehh? Turf field, that’s great! but with Huntingdon’s drainage problems (canceling the game against Camden last year) it’s more like a necessity. Can’t forget about that luxurious new press box that has....air condition and heat! Fan base wise, don’t know how you’re judging that. Haywood has a good fan base, Munford has a good fan base, Hardin County has a good fan base...

7 hours ago, peabodypride said:

Come on now Intense,come to the Dark side,we have snacks and free soda pops!Might even knit you and BigEdMo some Black and Gold sweater vests!!!:):) You can say things supfistimacted like The Tide shall Rollith forcely and tarnish the Cardinals of Adamsville,all while wearing.said sweater vests!!!!Lol

Hahaha!  You bring me some wings I might switch sides!  Good luck.  Going to be a heck of a HS football game!

4 minutes ago, Intense said:

Hahhaa!! As you can tell I was beyond ticked off earlier this week!  Changed my name!  Wasn’t sure you guys would catch it! 

Yep sure did,but with what you fellas are going thru from talking to you all last week at the game and posts  here,I figured I wouldn't joke till y'all did first!!!