3A Semi-Final - Covington @ Pearl-Cohn

CHARGERFAN

My Chargers will head up I -40 to Nashville for this semi-final game. It appears that Covington is again the underdog, this time by 13 or 14 points. That continues the underrated evaluation of the boys from Covington that they have endured all season. 

Do you think we have a chance against Pearl-Cohn, or should we just forfeit and go have fun in Memphis on Beale Street?

I think that our coaches and players will be ready to accept the challenge. What do y'all think?

22 minutes ago, CHARGERFAN said:

My Chargers will head up I -40 to Nashville for this semi-final game. It appears that Covington is again the underdog, this time by 13 or 14 points. That continues the underrated evaluation of the boys from Covington that they have endured all season. 

Do you think we have a chance against Pearl-Cohn, or should we just forfeit and go have fun in Memphis on Beale Street?

I think that our coaches and players will be ready to accept the challenge. What do y'all think?

This the playoffs charger. Both teams are 3-0. You don't make it this far and you're not good. All that y'all are underdogs and that y'all are mediocre is not going to work over here lol. 

33 minutes ago, CHARGERFAN said:

You’re gonna get an #### beating. It was a good run though.

I think about 12 teams said about the same stuff, our boys are and will be ready for that beating, just don't hurt our kids..........THEY WILL SHOW YALL THE SAME THE LAST 12 SEEN, WE LIKE BEING THE LITTLE UNDER DOGS......and if we don't stop that 1 guy again were in for a long night.im just glad we don't have that 1 guy team......

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Truck78 said:

I think about 12 teams said about the same stuff, our boys are and will be ready for that beating, just don't hurt our kids..........THEY WILL SHOW YALL THE SAME THE LAST 12 SEEN, WE LIKE BEING THE LITTLE UNDER DOGS......and if we don't stop that 1 guy again were in for a long night.im just glad we don't have that 1 guy team......

The guy he's referring too, isn't up for MR FOOTBALL..lol, so one man team that's not PC.

3 minutes ago, Truck78 said:

You had to copy and paste this from one of the Fairview guys cuz I swear they said the same thing. 0_o if you think PC is a one-man show you're going to get 50 put up on. This ain't no one-trick pony.