How Good will Jeff County be this year?

ScoutOne4U

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shiverdecker leaving is unreal. There will obviously be a huge deal made over this situation. One thing all of us Patriot fans need to remember is that there are still going to be kids out there every Friday night playing their hardest. Most of us don't agree with Coach U, but we can still cheer for and support the kids, no matter who's leading them on the sideline.

Shiverdecker leaving is unreal.  There will obviously be a huge deal made over this situation.  One thing all of us Patriot fans need to remember is that there are still going to be kids out there every Friday night playing their hardest.  Most of us don't agree with Coach U, but we can still cheer for and support the kids, no matter who's leading them on the sideline.

825704148[/snapback]

Well said!

If this kid was the focus of the whole team it was a sad situation. I wish the JC program and young Mr. Shiverdecker well this season.

Shiverdecker leaving is unreal.  There will obviously be a huge deal made over this situation.  One thing all of us Patriot fans need to remember is that there are still going to be kids out there every Friday night playing their hardest.  Most of us don't agree with Coach U, but we can still cheer for and support the kids, no matter who's leading them on the sideline.

825704148[/snapback]

I totally agree. I am behind the team 100%. I intend to be at every game supporting our team.

JC4Life,

Will you please honor us all with the official eulogy regarding the 2005 football campaign for your beloved Patriots.

I am not sure what in the world is going on over there, but the mass exodus is disturbing. Has Coach U changed that much since his days at Oakland, or are the players at JC that much more thin skinned and seeking special treatment?

The playoff chances for Karns are getting better every day.

Folks, life goes on, last year at this time everybody was talking about Baron Huber and Lee Smith leaving Central for Powell. Well in my humble opinion it didnt affect the season that much. Football is a team sport, Jeff County folks need to hang tough and move forward, one player does not a team or season make. As far as transfers, their legal, and yes, sometimes the Rich get Richer, just ask Maryville, Alcoa and Knox Fulton. People can say what they want, but kids want to win, and winning is the best recruiter of all.

thumb Let me be clear, im not accusing anyone of recruiting. The only thing these programs are guilty of is Winning.

It is a sad day in Patriot country, Jefferson Co football has been reduced to a farm system for other schools. One player doesn`t make the team, normally I would agree with that statement. Coach U has made 1 player the team, we ran 90% of the time, and 95% of that was Shiverdecker carries. We didn`t try to develope a passing game, or put the ball in anyone else's hands. All this fuss is not about Chris alone, there have been multiple players quitting, or transfering and I have talked about them all. This is simply the last straw. I will still support the team and attend scrimmages, and games, and hopefully we will bring a coach who actually cares about the players.

Jeff County's Shiverdecker goes to Alcoa

PrepXtra's leading rusher last year big addition to state 2A champions

Chris Shiverdecker and his PrepXtra-leading 1,700 yards are headed south.

The junior did not participate in workouts Monday at Jefferson County High School and has enrolled at defending Class 2A state champion Alcoa.

So Jeff Co fans whats the real deal on this transfer? Is this a major blow to your program?

The paper said your coach didn't know. That's really sad that the kid did not inform his coach. :lol: