Class 5A: Region 4 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

LOD,

I'm trying to remember a receiver that moved away...any hints?

Ref Ramsey, I don't think Riverdale plays any favorites...they hit anyone between the sidelines. I'm sure that whoever made that up "knows it for a fact".  :blink:

825699836[/snapback]

Well from what I was told , a Siegel bball player confirmed it straight from Scott Thomas and Co.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOD,

I'm trying to remember a receiver that moved away...any hints?

Ref Ramsey, I don't think Riverdale plays any favorites...they hit anyone between the sidelines. I'm sure that whoever made that up "knows it for a fact".  :blink:

825699836[/snapback]

Dilliguard (or however it is spelled), but it IS just a rumor right now and NOT confirmed.

a new receiver for who????

Siegel doesnt mind playin in a mud bowl...lavergne knows that from last year

Hurricane Dennis brough back the memories of Good Ole Ivan....security yellin at us to get off the field and takin some more mud dives...only shorts and shoes in that weather was heavenly especially that winning feeling too??? maybe Siegel can get some more of that this year

That was def. one of the greatest high school experiences I have

a new receiver for who???? 

Siegel doesnt mind playin in a mud bowl...lavergne knows that from last year

Hurricane Dennis brough back the memories of Good Ole Ivan....security yellin at us to get off the field and takin some more mud dives...only shorts and shoes in that weather was heavenly especially that winning feeling too???  maybe Siegel can get some more of that this year

That was def. one of the greatest high school experiences I have

825699846[/snapback]

hahahahhaha....we were the only school smart enuff to play on Friday nite. I remember a Lebanon coach getting on the T the next day after they lost to RHS whining about what they could do about having the game changed on them.

Hoolie, everyone told me you were muddy from head to toe......and having quite a blast ignoring security!!

I remember that we couldn't wait to hear all about the victory on the T that night. We knew yall would be so pumped up. I am sure that Waffle house has seen much stranger customers than you tho, Hoolie. Bet those coaches from lavergne were cussing yall right and left when they saw what was done to the field.I was sure glad we had played them second game when it was just rocky and full of holes.

Oh, and the reciever they are talking about is from RHS of course.... they probably added 20 to their roster today.

Edited by 2priceless

I remember that we couldn't wait to hear all about the victory on the T that night. We knew yall would be so pumped up. I am sure that Waffle house has seen much stranger customers than you tho, Hoolie. Bet those coaches from lavergne were cussing yall right and left when they saw what was done to the field.I was sure glad we had played them second game when it was just rocky and full of holes.

Oh, and the reciever they are talking about is from RHS of course.... they probably added 20 to their roster today.

825699870[/snapback]

'Clone' don't see too many people at the weight room. He gets up EARLY and is finished before most even get awake!

I'm just wondering what we would do with so many receivers. It is not like we pass that much. Usually it is just hand the ball to Miller and move the chains or change the scoreboard! :blink:

TDC, any more word about the 'twins'?

There HAS to be a way to hurry up this off season stuff and actually get to playing FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think anyone can wait til the first crack of the pads this summer.  I just hope folk stayed in shape over the dead period!!

So were weight rooms allowed to even be open?

825699894[/snapback]

I don't know about the rest of the 'folk', but I sent mine to a private commercial gym during the dead period. Clone had a good time with the adults that almost hurt themselves trying to squat what he does. :blink:

Dilliguard (or however it is spelled), but it IS just a rumor right now and NOT confirmed.

825699842[/snapback]

Wasnt dilligard the back up tailback from last year? did he move away after the season and change positions or is this a totally different player

As far as the Hurricane game i still can not believe i stayed for that whole game against lebanon and then to top it all off Friday was beautiful that was one case where oakland came out looking smart i think it was also our homcoming too wasnt it i have been to a lot of ball games with bad weather...cordova ootlewah MTSU vs ARKANSA read bank and many others but that was the worst one i have ever sat thru but...I WAS THERE LOL