CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TDC...do you really think that Lavergne has a shot? I would like to see them be able to actually play 4 Q's of ball this year. Do you know a secret? Or are you taking their silence as they are getting it together? Croach used to know a lot about  Lavergne. Where is he these days? Oh GEEZ...I am actually asking for Croach's opinion. :lol:

Chucky McCord is a top notch athlete from Central who was a star in bball and in football. He had been working out with OHS for mths.And even tho our numbers are low and word at the board says that anyone asking for an exemption to OHS gets one.....Chucky was  denied.( of course the 2 baseball players who asked for an exemption from Siegel to OHS were denied...but both are mysteriously at RHS now.......Nolan brothers at their finest!) How much do you want to bet that the folk in the paper that asked for "appeals" to Siegel got them? Yet it is overcrowded........and  here is a kid that desperately wanted to  go to school at OHS and is stuck at Siegel now. Guess Ken thinks he is making progress with his minority quota with Chucky? :lol:

Oh and get ready TDC...word circulating everywhere says that Daryl Smith is heading to Riverdale as we speak.

825697160[/snapback]

If chucky was ZONED siegal then why was he working out at oakland is that recruiting how did chucky get ot oakland who gave him a ride but that is a can o fworms im not really gonna open as far as the baseball players one of them is building a house in the riverdale zone so if he wanted to build it in the oakland zone i think he could have and the other has always lived in the riverdale zone he got the exemtion to go to siegal both. If chucky wants to go to oakland so bad then why doesnt he move that is all you have to do to go to the school of your choice the zone exemtions are being denied now so one better be ready to move if he wants to go to a certain school

If chucky was ZONED siegal then why was he working out at oakland is that recruiting how did chucky get ot oakland who gave him a ride but that is a can o fworms im not  really gonna open as far as the baseball players one of them is building a house in the riverdale zone so if he wanted to build it in the oakland zone i think he could have and the other has always lived in the riverdale zone he got the exemtion to go to siegal both.  If chucky wants to go to oakland so bad then why doesnt he move that is all you have to do to go to the school of your choice the zone exemtions are being denied now so one better be ready to move if he wants to go to a certain school

825698705[/snapback]

Sorry to say but our Drs Ed teacher doesn't pick up kids from Central and take them to practice like a certain "other" one used to do for one of their QB's yrs ago.

Chucky was apparently in the OHS zone til the lines recently changed again. Odd how that keeps happening. I know the young man that got the exemption to play baseball for Siegel. And I can tell you he did everything in his power to go to OHS. I f you can get an exemption to go to Siegel, then you should be able to get one to go elsewhere.If he had originally wanted to play for RHS, then he lived in the zone. Think real hard about why he might not have wanted to go there initially. He is a really good kid and I wish him nothing but the best. He is a fine little pitcher, and I hope the RHS team welcomes him with open arms.

The kid that is building the house.....well he tried to go to OHS first, and supposedly was going to build the house there too. So how does it feel to be second choice? And Of course Nolan won't deny an exemption for brother dearest. But word says that he is one of those that jumps ship with the wind.And odd how you got a Smyrna baseball player too that is all the sudden building a house in your zone too. Kind of like the GA guy that practiced with Siegel a couple of days then ended up at RHS football . I wasn't sure that you could actually try out a team b/f you"moved?" But man ...then there was CJ the travelling footballer from 2 yrs ago wasn't there?He tried us and then Siegel after leaving RHS. But then he actually lived in our zone......funny how Siegel put his picture in the paper as one of their seniors that year wasn't it?

However, sometimes folk can't afford to up and build a house in another zone. Isn't that where gov issued apts come in real handy?

Edited by 2priceless

Hope your around for Week 0 when Oakland's No Quarterback lays a smackin on the Blaze

825698698[/snapback]

Blazer14.......so glad to see you back online!! I hope you will be a regular voice once again! What is the mood at BHS these days with the new adjustments and new coach situation?

As for OHS......I think you will be pleasantly surprised with Matt Forrest as QB.

TDC...do you really think that Lavergne has a shot? I would like to see them be able to actually play 4 Q's of ball this year. Do you know a secret? Or are you taking their silence as they are getting it together? Croach used to know a lot about  Lavergne. Where is he these days? Oh GEEZ...I am actually asking for Croach's opinion. :lol:

Chucky McCord is a top notch athlete from Central who was a star in bball and in football. He had been working out with OHS for mths.And even tho our numbers are low and word at the board says that anyone asking for an exemption to OHS gets one.....Chucky was  denied.( of course the 2 baseball players who asked for an exemption from Siegel to OHS were denied...but both are mysteriously at RHS now.......Nolan brothers at their finest!) How much do you want to bet that the folk in the paper that asked for "appeals" to Siegel got them? Yet it is overcrowded........and  here is a kid that desperately wanted to  go to school at OHS and is stuck at Siegel now. Guess Ken thinks he is making progress with his minority quota with Chucky? :lol:

Oh and get ready TDC...word circulating everywhere says that Daryl Smith is heading to Riverdale as we speak.

825697160[/snapback]

I doubt Nolan had anything to do with it..I told u about that a couple months ago about how I saw his name on the zoning list from Central. Watson spotted it and of course fought the exemption...if the zoning lines were redrawn and gaston miller was zoned blackman u think Rankin would fight it? of course And i doubt he had that much of a problem with goin to Siegel or he would have gotten around it...theres always a way around it. The baseball players...if they had gone two weeks earlier they would have been approved. But since 2 players had already jumped ship to go to Oakland a week earlier they were denied. Nolan had nothing to do with it...one of their fathers talked with Riverdale coaches and agreed that his kid would go to Riverdale...The kid wasnt even told of their agreement until after the fact so it wasnt necessarily anyones doing besides one father in one of those cases

Ill throw my picks out here now

1) Riverdale

2) Wilson Central

3)Siegel-last year they went downhill after playin knox central and riverdale back to back...hopefully they can bounce back better this year from week 0 vs. Riverdale

4)Oakland

5)Smyrna

6)Lebanon....3-6 in any order really depending on the variable stuff that goes with a season but of course I gotta pick Siegel ahead for now at least

7)Lavergne

8)Blackman

Edited by Harris' hooligans

Sorry to say but our Drs Ed teacher doesn't pick up kids from Central and take them to practice like a certain "other"  one  used to do for one of their QB's yrs ago.

Chucky was apparently in the OHS zone til the lines recently changed again.  Odd how that keeps happening. I know the young man that got the exemption to play baseball for Siegel. And I can tell you he did everything in his power to go to OHS. I f you can get an exemption to go to Siegel, then you should be able to get one to go elsewhere.If he had originally wanted to play for RHS, then he lived in the zone. Think real hard about why he might not have wanted to go there initially. He is a really good kid and I wish him nothing but the best. He is a fine little pitcher, and I hope the  RHS team welcomes him with open arms.

The kid that is building the house.....well he tried to go to OHS first, and supposedly was going to build the house there too. So how does it feel to be second choice?  And Of course Nolan won't deny an exemption  for brother dearest. But word says that he is one of those that jumps ship with the wind.And odd how you got a Smyrna baseball player too that is all the sudden building a house in your zone too. Kind of like the  GA guy that practiced with Siegel a couple of days then ended up at RHS football . I wasn't sure that you could actually try out a team b/f you"moved?" But man ...then there was CJ the travelling footballer from 2 yrs ago wasn't there?He tried us and then Siegel after leaving RHS. But then he actually lived in our zone......funny how Siegel put his picture in the paper as one of their seniors that year wasn't it?

However,  sometimes folk can't afford to up and build a house in another  zone. Isn't that where gov issued apts come in real handy?

825698712[/snapback]

you are right the pitcher is a good kid and he will be welcomed with open arms and has been and is enjoying his time with the tema as for the one moving he has also been welcomed and he is currently fighting for a spot just like all the other guys and he has also been welcomed with open arms as for the smyrna boy him leaving smyrna was NOT an athletic decsion and i will not go into the details on here but he is also welcomed with open arms and is fighting for a spot with the team as for cj he play 3 years for riverdale and then left for siegal i do remeber the article in the paper about Cj being one of their top SRs and yet he never played Riverdale really felt his loss from the team LOL as for the kid from GA i know nothing about other than what you have said in other posts but i will say that the LB postion is pretty crowded if the kid wants to play he might want to look at one of the other schools unless he is an absolute stud. As far as being people second choice i really dont care our program will still be successful without these players and we will continue to win for a long time like we always have

Blazer14.......so glad to see you back online!! I hope you will be a regular  voice once again! What is the mood at BHS these days with the new adjustments and new coach situation?

As for OHS......I think you will be pleasantly surprised with Matt Forrest as QB.

825698714[/snapback]

Im sure Matt Forrest will do fine. And I guess we'll all find out week 0!

As for the mood at BHS, all the new assistants are there, and everything is starting to take shape. I still think they are a year away from being back where we were a few years ago. They are starting alot of sophomores this year which may be a good thing for the future. But aslong as they give the ball to Mimms 25 times a game they should be ok.

But Im looking forward to seeing how it shakes out in a couple of weeks at "The Inferno"

Im sure Matt Forrest will do fine.  And I guess we'll all find out week 0! 

As for the mood at BHS, all the new assistants are there, and everything is starting to take shape.  I still think they are a year away from being back where we were a few years ago.  They are starting alot of sophomores this year which may be a good thing for the future.  But aslong as they give the ball to Mimms 25 times a game they should be ok. 

But Im looking forward to seeing how it shakes out in a couple of weeks at "The Inferno"

825698724[/snapback]

the week zero game should be a really good game you have to BAD teams going at it so it should be a lot of fun and i am sure that you (riverdale reject) will enjoy it

You know i had to give you a hard time hope everything is going good for you ill talk to ya later

GO WARRIORS

Blazer14...thanks for the info. I am still amazed that Wells isn't going to call the D. He is a really good DC . Mimms impessed me back as a freshman. He is a real stud on the field. I like his tenacity.

Hoolie...Nolan denied and refused to sign Chucky's exemption, so yes, he did play a part in it. Otherwise how would he know to do that?

And gee...riverdaleman, if the baseball coach talked to the kid's father b/f he moved or built a house in your zone ......then wow I think that is recruiting. Kind of like one of your Fb coaches talking to Daryl during the dead period on the phone. HMMMMMM........

and also riverdaleman........you can make your smrt cracks about how "bad" you think OHS and BHS are......but apparently we have fans nonethless that are behind the teams. I wonder if you would be on here if your team sported our record? Wait.....I already know the answer to that tho. tell Axel hello for me....

BTW...I know why the kid left Smyrna. Maybe he will learn to be quiet there....???

Edited by 2priceless

Blazer14...thanks for the info. I am still amazed that Wells isn't going to call the D. He is a really good DC . Mimms impessed me back as a freshman. He is a real stud on the field. I like his tenacity.

Hoolie...Nolan denied and refused to sign Chucky's exemption, so yes, he did play a part in it. Otherwise how would he know to do that?

And gee...riverdaleman, if the  baseball coach talked to the kid's father b/f he moved or built a house in your zone ......then wow I think that is recruiting. Kind of like one of your Fb coaches talking to Daryl during the dead period on the phone. HMMMMMM........

and also riverdaleman........you can make your smrt cracks about how "bad" you think OHS and BHS are......but apparently we have fans nonethless that are behind the teams. I wonder if you would be on here if your team sported our record?  Wait.....I already know the answer to that tho. tell Axel hello for me....

BTW...I know why the kid left Smyrna. Maybe he will learn to be quiet there....???

825698730[/snapback]

First of all the parents went to ur coaches after one of our games second i will tell axel hello for you thirdly i attended RIVERDALE in the 80s class of 89 so i remember what it was like when we struggled just like in all other sports i am a RIVERDALE FAN and no matter what the sport is so you have got me mixed up on the bandwagon fan as far as the wise crack that was more torward blazer14 i have known him for a LONG time backin his freshMAn days at RIVERDALE

so if precious valentine decided he wanted to come to Siegel are u saying Oakland would sign off on it?????????? He did what any normal principal would

825698734[/snapback]

It is a little different , hoolie. Yall seem to be able to over-ride refusals to sign exemptions. And we wouldn't sign an exempt for Precious b/c he has already been a part of our team. The Chucky is a bit different b/c he was never on board with Siegel initially.

Edited by 2priceless