Plus Member Drive 2005!

DelTavian

Since this is about the be the hottest board until November this is the best place to start this.

Running this site costs money. CoachT puts in countless hours and can't even go to a football game anymore on Fridays in the fall. He works his butt off to give every one of us a great site to find information, talk to friends, brag about our team, cuss refs :lol: , or just rant and rave. The least everyone can do is pony up with $12 and become a Plus Member.

Plus being a Plus Member lets you into other boards where the discussions are lots of times more open.

So let's see how many Plus Members we can get signed up by Aug. 1. Then how many by Zero week.

$1.00 a month won't kill any of you but it can go a long way to help CoachT pay the bills if a % of the members sign up. I'd like to see at least 50% become Plus Members.

Del (who earns no money from CoachT.com but lots of enjoyment.)

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since this is about the be the hottest board until November this is the best place to start this.

Running this site costs money. CoachT puts in countless hours and can't even go to a football game anymore on Fridays in the fall. He works his butt off to give every one of us a great site to find information, talk to friends, brag about our team, cuss refs :lol: , or just rant and rave. The least everyone can do is pony up with $12 and become a Plus Member.

Plus being a Plus Member lets you into other boards where the discussions are lots of times more open.

So let's see how many Plus Members we can get signed up by Aug. 1. Then how many by Zero week.

$1.00 a month won't kill any of you but it can go a long way to help CoachT pay the bills if a % of the members sign up. I'd like to see at least 50% become Plus Members.

Del (who earns no money from CoachT.com but lots of enjoyment.)

825704319[/snapback]

Help say thanks to CoachT! Eat one less pizza this year and help support this great site. There is no other high school sports site of this caliber in the country! Show CoachT that you appreciate it!

Thanks, Del. I do miss going to games on Friday nights (occasionally I slip off to one real close) but also enjoy gathering scores and information from around the state.

Welcome to our newest Plus member: VA-Tornado

825704382[/snapback]

ONE? ALL WE GOT TODAY WAS ONE?????

We can do much better boys and girls. There's around an hour and a half left in Central time tonight. Somebody else sign up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Del.

Man, one less pizza?!?! Jeez, that'll be tough. Anybody who knows me knows I don't pass up too many pizzas ;)

Oh wait. .... I'm already a Plus member. :D

I'll make ya a deal: I'll buy something out of the coachT store if I'm allowed to say I sell items such as the coachT products in my promotional business. ...

By the way, anyone needing some caps, T-shirts, sweatshirts, pullovers, hooded sweats, ink pens, travel mugs, pom-pons, car flags, hand fans, mini-footballs and basketballs, stadium cushions, etc. ?!?!?!?? Let me know.

ok, ok, ok. ... bad place for a personal plug.

Anyway, I'm proud to be a Plus member and urge everyone else to become one, too. It's the best 12 bucks you'll spend, legally!! :unsure: