Maryville vs William Blount

WBGradFan

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

William Blount had a great win last night and Maryville is really going to have to be ready when they step on that field Friday night. Its going to be a close one I believe. William Blount is on a mission to prove that they are for real.

Go GOVS and Beat them Rebels!

825754444[/snapback]

As much as I'd like to see a close game, Maryville seems immortal :)

This is the best team that William Blount has had in 6 years and the best chance for the Govs to beat Maryville since 1999. Maryville will have to bring their A game on offense and defense. I have been told that the William Blount players are saying behind closed doors that they are going to HAMMER the Rebels and make them like it. They said they don't care about the Maryville defense or anything else about Maryville.

This is going to be a battle that Maryville better get ready for.

This is the best team that William Blount has had in 6 years and the best chance for the Govs to beat Maryville since 1999. Maryville will have to bring their A game on offense and defense. I have been told that the William Blount players are saying behind closed doors that they are going to HAMMER the Rebels and make them like it. They said they don't care about the Maryville defense or anything else about Maryville.

This is going to be a battle that Maryville better get ready for.

825754566[/snapback]

Sounds to me like the WB players are saying the same things Alcoa was before they got embarrassed on their home feild too. I hope the WB players don't care anything about the Maryville defense that way they won't know what hits them.

William Blount had a great win last night and Maryville is really going to have to be ready when they step on that field Friday night. Its going to be a close one I believe. William Blount is on a mission to prove that they are for real.

Go GOVS and Beat them Rebels!

825754444[/snapback]

Getting started early aren't we? Let me break down your statement first.

WB did have a great win over a good team, Congratz on the region win and the pride you have brought to the school & County.

So you think Maryville WILL really have to be ready to step on to White Field? Have you ever seen Maryville not ready? Maryville had a pretty big region win last night as well, over a pretty good team in their own right. The Maryville players know WB is a tough place to play and that WB has a few very good players. They respect the Gov's and know they'll have to play Maryville football to get the win. Not a region game so it about pride. Think Maryville has any pride in their game?

And lastly you think it will be a close one. Well if Maryville comes in and plays turnover free like last night and limits the penalties, like normal, WB may have a long night. By the way Maryville has only turned the ball over three times in 4 games. Maryville's starting "D" has only given up 6 points in 4 games and has recorded two shutouts. Lastly WB has given up an average of 18 per contest. If WB gives Maryville 18 points, Maryville wins. Get my drift?

Yea, Yea, Maryville will have to be ready, we know this is your year, Again, and Maryville's never seen WB's kind of speed, yada, yada, yada......See ya Friday.

Edited by FBEmeritus