Hixson @ White County

whitecofan 61

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im looking foward to this game tomorrow. Hopefully White Co's fans won't be too harsh, because Hixson will have only a handful of people aside from football players at the game. Good luck to both teams.

You can be sure White County fans won't be harsh. We have great fans with class. Heck, come on over and sit with us. You might bump into me. :D

Edited by 85warrior

Tony is a pastor, i believe

a pastor, are you kidding me? that guy had a filthy mouth, and played dirty, funny how things work out.

anyway im picking sparta by 14 points, i know hixson prob has good team speed, i say the dell train will roll tonight and jj taylor will show up big on homecoming. i say warriors win 28-14

White County's best running back{Dell Lewis JR} and best wide receiver{JJ Taylor} both scored early touchdowns and then both went out in the 2nd quarter with injuries and neither played another down the entire game. Nuff said as to why White County lost. :(

The reason why sparta lost is the coaching staff and not the kids this time. Their game plan was horrible and I have never seen a group of kids tell the coaches what to do. Their were several instances where the players argued with the coaches on playing time and getting the ball.

The coaches have allowed that to go on all season and now its only getting worst. I feel sorry for all the people (like me) who have supported this team for the past several years only to see this team and STAFF disentegrate right before our eyes.

This week we lost...not to a better team ....but to a better coached team.

I dont see us winning another game this year if the coaching staff continues to let the players rule the sideline.

Sorry ...thats my opinion and many more in the sstands who watched it take place. :(