Best Student Section IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE STATE

treefitty74

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siegel[/url]balla05' post='825819863' date='Nov 8 2005 - 06:50 PM']

Well 85 have you seen any crazier than ours that yall have played against?

I have seen yours once on the road. It wasn't crazy. It wasn't impressive{30 or 40 students}. I'm sure you're better at home. Size of the cheering section doesn't really matter to me anyway. If you have 400 students yelling and cheering it's really not much different than having 450 students yelling and cheering. Just my opinion. I'm glad to see any size student section cheering for their team. Even if it's 25 kids. It has no effect on the outcome of the game. The outcome is all that matters.

Edited by 85warrior

I have seen yours once on the road. It wasn't crazy. It wasn't impressive{30 or 40 students}. I'm sure you're better at home. Size of the cheering section doesn't really matter to me anyway. If you have 400 students yelling and cheering it's really not much different than having 450 students yelling and cheering. Just my opinion. I'm glad to see any size student section cheering for their team. Even if it's 25 kids. It has no effect on the outcome of the game. The outcome is all that matters.

i do not attend siegel but i was at the siegel vs white co game last year at white county and i know for a fact there were over 50 kids there and i dont believe thats to bad for a 2 hour drive on a school night...

i do not attend siegel but i was at the siegel vs white co game last year at white county and i know for a fact there were over 50 kids there and i dont believe thats to bad for a 2 hour drive on a school night...

The White Co. and Cookeville game produce some great enviroment!!! And by the way a drive to Siegel or any Murfreesboro school doesn't take 2 hours....unless you are on horse and buggy. Go Warriors!!!!!

I can drive to the Boro in one hour. And Warriormom is right. Come to a White County vs. Cookeville game if you want to see a REALLY great atmosphere. :lol:

Lake County has a very wild and rowdy student section and let's not forget LOUD. It's not just the students either, it's the whole crowd. The LC gym is always "rockin". A friend of mine lives a little ways down the street from the gym and she said that on the night LC played Trenton in the district tourneys last year that she could hear the people in the gym all the way from her house. Maybe it was just because of all the things going on that night, but it is always a rowdy and fun place to be in.

I can drive to the Boro in one hour. And Warriormom is right. Come to a White County vs. Cookeville game if you want to see a REALLY great atmosphere.

really...If I remember correctly that night....weather forecasters were predicting a heavy sleet over the mid-state and plateau. I made sure to take my time that night when I was driving up there.

and btw...siegelballa05, stop talking about our student section on here. If unbiased fans want to get on here and talk then go ahead but no need for us to lower ourselves to the level of just getting on here and naming our own school

Edited by Harris' hooligans

Guest dare_2_dream

really...If I remember correctly that night....weather forecasters were predicting a heavy sleet over the mid-state and plateau. I made sure to take my time that night when I was driving up there.

and btw...siegelballa05, stop talking about our student section on here. If unbiased fans want to get on here and talk then go ahead but no need for us to lower ourselves to the level of just getting on here and naming our own school

or if your coach gets you lost, it could take you awhile too :lol:

All that Siegel student cheering section support and still no Gold Ball...Maybe you guys could petition the T$$AA to put in student cheering section as a competitive sport so you guys could play or cheer or whatever for a state championship....Maybe you could get special face paint or a gold statue of some moron with a school letter painted on their face as the championship trophy....If you want to talk about sheer crowd support go no farther back than last year's state championship Saturday....Bolivar and Middleton rocked the Murphy Center..All that Bolivar Green and all that Middleton Orange and Black was amazing to see...I guess all of Hardeman County was at those games...And guess what?? As bitter rivals as they are,they cheered for each other making it all that much louder.It had to be a distraction to both Trenton and Raleigh-Egypt..By the time Jax North Side and Ridgeway took the court most everybody was gone...LOL....Really this is a waste of space(Sorry treefitty)Maybe ya'll should move this to the cheerleading forum...

All that Siegel student cheering section support and still no Gold Ball...Maybe you guys could petition the T$$AA to put in student cheering section as a competitive sport so you guys could play or cheer or whatever for a state championship....Maybe you could get special face paint or a gold statue of some moron with a school letter painted on their face as the championship trophy....If you want to talk about sheer crowd support go no farther back than last year's state championship Saturday....Bolivar and Middleton rocked the Murphy Center..All that Bolivar Green and all that Middleton Orange and Black was amazing to see...I guess all of Hardeman County was at those games...And guess what?? As bitter rivals as they are,they cheered for each other making it all that much louder.It had to be a distraction to both Trenton and Raleigh-Egypt..By the time Jax North Side and Ridgeway took the court most everybody was gone...LOL....Really this is a waste of space(Sorry treefitty)Maybe ya'll should move this to the cheerleading forum...

Or maybe your just bitter and got upset that Siegel showed you up at the Glass House...........