Lexington vs. David Lipscomb

delicousD

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see how many threads we can start about this game, shall we? All of these threads come back to Lexington fans, who have their heads conveniently placed closer to their belts than their collars, get to talking about how good their team is and how exactly they intend to win the game. My goal is for there to be at least four more started today. Ready. Go.

As someone who has seen both teams play this year multiple times, I have to say that Lexington has the advantage in this one. It isn't just lexington's speed that makes them tough, it's that they have speedy guys who are also hard to tackle. As good as Lipscomb's D has been this year, I have seen some times when they haven't tackled well. I don't really see this game as very close, I think Lexington wins about 24-7.

Let's see how many threads we can start about this game, shall we? All of these threads come back to Lexington fans, who have their heads conveniently placed closer to their belts than their collars, get to talking about how good their team is and how exactly they intend to win the game. My goal is for there to be at least four more started today. Ready. Go.

I think a better question would be how many threads can be started about that subject that you will reply to negatively? I have seen two threads myself and both have had different questions as their topic.

Chances are Lex won't win anyway I don't see why you are so upset? I mean everything is on DL's side. Playing at home, private school with more and better facilities, more staff, etc, etc.

The Lexington fans seem to be more fired up than us, but that is how we like it.

This thread will be just like the game. Lexington will come out whoopin and hollerin only to get dismantled by a calm, cool, collected approach to the ball game by the Lipscomb.

Bombsquad, keep these Lexingtonians in check for us please.

Mustvol, get that grill fired up.

Stampede, get the microphone ready.

Vandy1, keep updatin the web page

MarkGaither, get a life instead of your stupid weather forecasts.

CatfishHunter, wear your letterman jacket at the game

Lexington fans, no way you beatin us, we have not 1, but 2 Binkleys!

Troyleetim, where are you buddy?

And finally

Marty Pat Draper Hartline the III - Craig is gonna need to you to keep warm this week

This will NOT be my last post of this week, could possibly be my last post of the day though.

Okay, 1) It is not MarkGaither, it is Mark Gaither. No big deal, just worth pointing out.

2) Weather Forecasting is my deal here. I enjoy it, much as you enjoy being the world's most talkative sideline reporter, not a bad thing I enjoy your enthusiasm. Hey Bayron, Who lets you know if a tornado is headed right for your Franklin abode? The weatherman does. SO, I think of myself as a somewhat important individual in the world because I save lives. Bayron, Have you ever saved a life by selling someone some PRIME real estate? I think we all know the resounding answer of NO! SO Bayron, next time you want to know if you need a jacket outside, look to me!

From The Mark Gaither Forecast Centre, This is Mark.

;););)

When I invisioned this thread in my postgame football meditation Friday night, believe it or not, I saw this thread turning to where it is completely devoted to Huntington. Fabulous. Thank you all. On another note, I love how these Lexington people get on here, having never seen Lipscomb play before, ever, and make predictions. Carry on.

Hey sport, which Lexington game did you see this year??? ;)

To summarize the thread to this point:

Lexington has superior athletes/speed.

However, they do not always bring their "A" game but are quite sure they will find this mysterious "A" game come Friday night.

Lipscomb is a private school. (Could have fooled me.)

Because Lipscomb is a private school, they automatically have a 14-0 lead to start the game.

Bombsquad continues his tradition in getting under the skin of an entire fan base.

DL42 LEX21

I say more like DL42 LEX.10 I really dont believe that lex. can score that much. on another note no one on here can compare two teams that havnt played each other by there previous games like saying becuase the lex. and cw was so close and the cw and dL game wasnt. cw didnt play as well that night as they did the 3rd and 4th quarter at lex. i say if creek wood had EVER play all quarters anything like the way they did against lex. then we would have been saying cw 42 dl 10 .

lex. count your blessings you made it this far becuase if you dont step it up a notch then your heading for a real bad weekend.

I say more like DL42 LEX.10 I really dont believe that lex. can score that much. on another note no one on here can compare two teams that havnt played each other by there previous games like saying becuase the lex. and cw was so close and the cw and dL game wasnt. cw didnt play as well that night as they did the 3rd and 4th quarter at lex. i say if creek wood had EVER play all quarters anything like the way they did against lex. then we would have been saying cw 42 dl 10 .

lex. count your blessings you made it this far becuase if you dont step it up a notch then your heading for a real bad weekend.

Lexington is 12-0 for a reason, no way they get blown out like that.