Alcoa vs. Tyner

aliastn

All i got to say is if you wanna see a good game there will be one in alcoa Friday night at 8:00.This is by far the best game in 2a this season,but im sorry the Ram Train still rolls threw this week by 14.Tynerfan99 you no what im talkin about. TOOT TOOT!

Just to warn ya, If you show up at 8:00 your gonna come at the middle of half time and belive me you dont wanna see Alcoas band LOL Kickoff is set for 7pm! FYI....Go Tornadoes

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not what I think..........ITS WHAT I KNOW! B)

I'm tied for 5th place in the BIG ONES pick at nearly 85% sucess rate.

I'd put my pick sucess rate on the line and still pick Loudon over Tyner!

Tyner does not match up to Alcoa. The McCallie game is a perfect example. Tyner and Alcoa played McCallie within a week of each other. Check the scores?! :lol:

...Games are played on a field between two goal posts...not on paper and surely not in cyberspace :lol: ( 85% success rate :thumb: )

B) So, Tyner will loss because you picked them too? :thumb: So that other 15%, those were incorrect right? So that means you are wrong 15% of the time, meaning you do get stuff wrong. Lets just hope your sucess rate reputation isn't hurt Friday night! You have got to be kidding me, a brave brave soul to put his success rate on the line.

What does the McCallie game have to do with the game Friday night? Obviously you have not idea what happen that game, meaning you have no idea what will happen Friday night. I can't wait. :lol: Look past Tyner and you will be putting on the sneakers Saturday morning.

Check the scores!?

No idea what happen? Enlighten me? Fulton beat Tyner and Mccallie blew Tyner off the field. Last time I looked at the scores.............Alcoa won both those game! :lol:

My sucess rate will be fine! If not...I'll eat crow and support Tyner at the boro! :)

Guest catfish-hunter

Alcoa will win. Tyner better be ready to stop the running game because Alcoa will lean on it heavily this week. The Tornadoes still have Lanxter and Sommers but neither of those kids is Brandon Warren. Defenses had to gameplan for him and he's the reason those guys are as good as they appear to be. Any Alcoa fan who says otherwise is simply in DENIAL!!!! Lindsay is about to run the ball like a man possessed.

Alcoa: 21

Tyner: 14

Alcoa will win. Tyner better be ready to stop the running game because Alcoa will lean on it heavily this week. The Tornadoes still have Lanxter and Sommers but neither of those kids is Brandon Warren. Defenses had to gameplan for him and he's the reason those guys are as good as they appear to be. Any Alcoa fan who says otherwise is simply in DENIAL!!!! Lindsay is about to run the ball like a man possessed.

Alcoa: 21

Tyner: 14

I'm not concerned about offensive production. Lindsay provides the power running and then in comes Shiverdecker with the shifty moves and blazing speed. He just needs to hold on to the ball. The passing game will be fine. There are some other capable receivers on the short routes. My concern is on the defensive side. Losing both Warren and Sykes is a big blow to the defense. I've heard that some other players are banged up. What's the status of the back-up quarterback Cobb?

from a loudon fan...great job to alcoa last week. i thought it was an excellent game against loudon up until the last 7min then we kind of caved in

i say go alcoa this week and all the way to murfreesboro. i'd rather beat alcoa any day but if not its good to know that loudon only got beat by the best.

alcoa 30

tyner 21

Edited by gjredskin