Alcoa vs. Tyner

aliastn

The Tyner QB is an absolute stud. Without Warren and Sykes, Alcoa's defense will be chasing the QB all night. By the 4th quarter they will be very tired and give up some big plays. Translation: Tyner wins!

Tyner's QB could be another RB for us and he has no problem throwing 50 yard strikes. He is the conductor of the train, you will see why Friday night.

(I can hear it now.) Craddock to Jones = TD!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think Alcoa has seen a team with as many weapons as Tyner. The difference in Tyner is that they are peaking right now. They have suffered three completely different loses.

Brainerd game > emotion game, they came out flat

Fulton game > winning late, lost in final minutes

McCallie game > McCallie was hot, could not get anything working on offense

Tyner has grown from all three of those losses, and are completely healthy. You can say that Alcoa beat McCallie and Fulton so they will win. Alcoa hasn't beat Tyner, and that is the key. Maybe they will get another shot to beat them next year. Tyner is dangerous, the Alcoa fans have NO CLUE. And it is true, Tyner has at least 5 kids that are playmakers at RB. Lindsey may be good, but he can be stopped. Different team, different scheme!

Rams by 14!

Yawn............................tyner could not get anything working on offense against McCallie BECAUSE they did not match up. :lol:

They will not match up with Alcoa! :lol: RB's Lindsey and Shiverdecker are the real deal! And the offensive line that McCallie could not slow/control WILL BE the same line, little tyner will not STOP :( Alcoa will not even need to pass, they can pound tyners defense for 4 quarters! BUT to give Alcoa's recievers their time........Love, Lanxter, and Summers will school tyners secondary.

On defense.............Remember the name Bart Hicks! Your QB will!

Alcoa 35

Tyner 14

I dont think Alcoa has seen a team with as many weapons as Tyner. The difference in Tyner is that they are peaking right now. They have suffered three completely different loses.

Brainerd game > emotion game, they came out flat

Fulton game > winning late, lost in final minutes

McCallie game > McCallie was hot, could not get anything working on offense

Tyner has grown from all three of those losses, and are completely healthy. You can say that Alcoa beat McCallie and Fulton so they will win. Alcoa hasn't beat Tyner, and that is the key. Maybe they will get another shot to beat them next year. Tyner is dangerous, the Alcoa fans have NO CLUE. And it is true, Tyner has at least 5 kids that are playmakers at RB. Lindsey may be good, but he can be stopped. Different team, different scheme!

Rams by 14!

Alcoa was beat once by the best and are 0-1 without Warren. Having said that I still think Alcoa at home will pull out the win, in a close one. Alcoa 21 Tyner 17

Good luck to both teams.

Yawn............................tyner could not get anything working on offense against McCallie BECAUSE they did not match up. :lol:

They will not match up with Alcoa! :lol: RB's Lindsey and Shiverdecker are the real deal! And the offensive line that McCallie could not slow/control WILL BE the same line, little tyner will not STOP :( Alcoa will not even need to pass, they can pound tyners defense for 4 quarters! BUT to give Alcoa's recievers their time........Love, Lanxter, and Summers will school tyners secondary.

On defense.............Remember the name Bart Hicks! Your QB will!

Alcoa 35

Tyner 14

Actually if you were there you would have seen that Tyner did control the line. It was the fact that the offense was not clicking, unlike Friday where you will see the train rolling. You weren't there, you have NO IDEA. :(

Hicks will be that guy that can't catch him all night. I will remember!

Alcoa's RB's will be stopped. Once again, an Alcoa fan that looks at the McCallie game like it will affect the outcome of Friday's game. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS COMING TO ALCOA FRIDAY >NONE.

Actually if you were there you would have seen that Tyner did control the line. It was the fact that the offense was not clicking, unlike Friday where you will see the train rolling. You weren't there, you have NO IDEA. :lol:

Hicks will be that guy that can't catch him all night. I will remember!

Alcoa's RB's will be stopped. Once again, an Alcoa fan that looks at the McCallie game like it will affect the outcome of Friday's game. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS COMING TO ALCOA FRIDAY >NONE.

Tyner Fans!

You have the easy part done already. That's talking about it.

I have saw both schools play. Alcoa will win Friday night even without Warren and Sykes. I don't see Alcoa winnig it all now because with both of their defensive ends on the shelf, Huntingdon, If they win the semi-final, will be able to run the ball and control the clock.

I am not doubting you, just wondering what game did you see Tyner play?

The facts-

1) Tyner loses to everyone that has equal or better athletes as they always get outcoached.

2) Alcoa has better athletes on the whole than Tyner, even though Tyner does have some special athletes.

3) The only reason Tyner is in final four is because they haven't played anyone with nearly equal athletes yet.

4) I may be crazy, but Alcoa will still win by 21+ points.