David Lipscomb vs Livingston Academy

swipper

Aftter 8 pages, here are the summary of the facts

1. Livingston is feeling DISSED, for you older readers, that means disrespected.

2. Most feel like David Lipscomb has an unfair advantage because anybody can go there if the pay $7000.

3. David Lipscomb vehemently denies they have an unfair advantage.

4. Antwan knows his David Lipscomb history and knows how to post some neat stuff.

5. BombSquad is really upsetting the HOGEYE fans.

6. All this talk is useless...because everyteam from the east bracket will dominate......"When the leaves hit the ground,

the east bracet will wear the crowns

in the boro town"

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

J Tidwel, the kicking game at LA is fine, if you've read the paper then you would see that Livingstons kicker hit 26 in a role before missing in the playoffs, then hit a 27 yard fg along w/ 3/3 XP's against Catholic in the playoffs. I'm sure all LA players will have their A game and everything will be left on the field.

Good for you kick4pat! The kicking game in LA is just fine. He and the boys will be practicing at Tenn tech this week to adjust to the new surface. Go LA!

Aftter 8 pages, here are the summary of the facts

1. Livingston is feeling DISSED, for you older readers, that means disrespected.

2. Most feel like David Lipscomb has an unfair advantage because anybody can go there if the pay $7000.

3. David Lipscomb vehemently denies they have an unfair advantage.

4. Antwan knows his David Lipscomb history and knows how to post some neat stuff.

5. BombSquad is really upsetting the HOGEYE fans.

Is Dr. Justice just another one of Bombsquad's many screen names????????

As a sidenote, DL did not overlook Huntingdon. Coming from someone who was actually on the field, we were outplayed by a better team on that specific night. End of Story.

If you were out played by a better team...that means your coach did a poor job of preparing you for the event....

It doesn't take a private school education to figure that out

J Tidwel, the kicking game at LA is fine, if you've read the paper then you would see that Livingstons kicker hit 26 in a role before missing in the playoffs, then hit a 27 yard fg along w/ 3/3 XP's against Catholic in the playoffs. I'm sure all LA players will have their A game and everything will be left on the field.

Like I said, I didn't know if they were blocked or not, but just said a few EP's have been missed in the playoffs. I knew he'd went several weeks before missing in the playoffs, and was glad to see him get back on track against Knoxville Catholic. The kicking game will be fine, and hopefully, it won't come down to a point or two difference anyway to make this a moot point.

mustanglogob3.jpg

For the complete internet coverage of the Lipscomb/Livingston Academy Championship Game, Be sure to visit The Mustangfanpage.

We are still trying to locate information on Livingston Academy to put into the LA Scouting report, ie..stats, news articles and etc...

We will soon post highlites from the Lipscomb/Covington Game. You can see the updated polls on Tuesday. Rosters, Game Grade, Pictures can also be found. Peter Powell's Game Day Notes on the Championship Game will be posted later on in the week. The Mustangfanpage will also carry the Championship game live on the internet Saturday. Pregame show to air at 11:30 AM. The Message Board is also open. Depth Charts will also be posted.

If you were out played by a better team...that means your coach did a poor job of preparing you for the event....

It doesn't take a private school education to figure that out

Hear ye, Hear ye...

Livingston Academy fans have figured out the reason why Lipscomb lost the 03 game to Huntingdon. As a member of this team, we would like to extend our gratitude to you for solving this mystery. Are you kidding me? Please do not act like you know anything about the DL program or why we lost this game. I did not even know that Livington had anything other than a girls basketball team before this week.

to the guy that doesn't know anything about the livingston program you have got another thing coming a group of boys that will run all over you if you don't come prepared so take a note from ND. All i know about your school is the guy yall named it after a guy that died from a overdose wow that's astonishing so you guys come get some this sat. GO CATS ROLL ON KEEP THAT BIG BLUE TRAIN A ROLLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!