David Lipscomb vs Livingston Academy

swipper

3&out is definitely appropriate. Huntingdon in the title game two years ago. McAdams was thoroughly outcoached. SC 4 years ago in a 16-0 loss...thorougly outcoached. You said you had seen both. The YAI game means nothing. Have you seen DL this year? Tell me about them. What we have here is a failure to relate.

You have no idea...and you rag me? :) If you haven't seen DL...you are going by the past also. Gee I haven't seen DL this year...but I have seen LA 4 times in the last 3 years.

So my main man Mac got outcoached in 2 games out of 325+ games, I would say that isn't too bad.

I was at the Huntingdon game. What you had there was one team wanting it more then the other. One was hungry for their first championship, the other was probably a little bit spoiled, except one of the safeties for DL, being there two years in a row and being undefeated up until that game.

As for the Smith County game, come on now, that was years ago. But, I applaud SC because they do something every team should do after the home team scores a touchdown.......SHOOT FIREWORKS!

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to the guy that doesn't know anything about the livingston program you have got another thing coming a group of boys that will run all over you if you don't come prepared so take a note from ND. All i know about your school is the guy yall named it after a guy that died from a overdose wow that's astonishing so you guys come get some this sat. GO CATS ROLL ON KEEP THAT BIG BLUE TRAIN A ROLLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong David Lipscomb, we are named after a man who donated land so young men had a place to learn the Bible. We are named after a man who donated his own money to help stop yellow fever in Nashville. We are named after the man who was against the civil war because Christians were on both sides of the war. We are named after the man who would probably be even against football, keeping his other teachings in context.

Make fun of the team if you must and the school. But, in all seriousness, David Lipscomb saved many lives and was a great man who everyone should respect.

:D-->

QUOTE(Mr. B @ Nov 28 2005 - 01:28 PM) 825849228[/snapback]

So my main man Mac got outcoached in 2 games out of 325+ games, I would say that isn't too bad.

I was at the Huntingdon game. What you had there was one team wanting it more then the other. One was hungry for their first championship, the other was probably a little bit spoiled, except one of the safeties for DL, being there two years in a row and being undefeated up until that game.

As for the Smith County game, come on now, that was years ago. But, I applaud SC because they do something every team should do after the home team scores a touchdown.......SHOOT FIREWORKS!

Amen to the fireworks......

OKAY LOSER this guy sounds like GHANDI/ BUDDAH. So you guys will be having BLUE fever saturday after the game cause LA is a tough team and you better come prepared or you will be walked all over. both teams are good or they wouldn't be here right now but i see LA winning this game in a close one. ROLL CATS ROLL

Wrong David Lipscomb, we are named after a man who donated land so young men had a place to learn the Bible. We are named after a man who donated his own money to help stop yellow fever in Nashville. We are named after the man who was against the civil war because Christians were on both sides of the war. We are named after the man who would probably be even against football, keeping his other teachings in context.

I believe that man came from Overton Co. And yes he was a great man. Please don't judge the good people of Overton Co. by a inmature statement made by nutt22.

I hope this is a good game and that LA can continue to defy the odds. There are not many teams that could have done what the Cats have done this last month. But we all know that won't carry no weight against a team as good as DL. It's one game and either team can win.

IF and that's a big if our Defense can tackle better than they did last game. Dl will have a game on their hands. B/c I know Cates will pull his houdini act sometime during the game and then we'll be off to the races.

Good Luck to both teams. Hope that it is an injury free game.

Let's go Cats you have made it this far so bring home the GOLD BALL/

I'm just telling you what i heard from other people about dl. but if you want me to tell you what i think then here goes i think that it's crap that wilson cates isn't even in the runin for mr. football what a shame the man or "primetime" has had a hellashish year it was proven that nd can't stop him so how is dl going to stop him i don't see it happening he broke down the wall and he will run right through dl defense enough said cates should be mr.football. CATS WILL ROLL ON GO CATS GO

Yeah thats why that LA is going to beat you like a red headed step child!!!

Out coached is out coached not matter how you slice it

Allow me to ask you something. Have you ever heard the term context? I only ask because this statement does not, in any way, fit into the context of the previous post. Are you planning on DL's coaches getting out coached? Have you asked them nicely if they would please get out coached Saturday? On a different note, the red headed step child getting beaten is not only overused, but truly makes minimal sense, unless of course, Nutt, said red headed step child was on drugs. Oh yeah, Nutt, easy on the cut-downs, I really think you offended some people with the caps lock 'loser'.

P.S. If Gandhi and Buddha joined forces, GANDHI/ BUDDHA would probably be the best thing to ever hit World Peace/ Krispy Kreme. I apologize if you were not in fact talking about these two men, but instead were referring to some mythical beings in Hog-Eye folklore named Ghandi and Buddah.

Being from Greenbrier, (Lipscomb's only loss) :D , I will tell Livingston Academy sounds as if they are already claiming this game won. I know my advice won't matter and I know you're all excited with the prospects of your first state win, but don't count Lipscomb out.

Best of luck to both teams. I won't make a prediction on this game. I know Cates and LA are good but we also know how good Lipscomb is. It's a toss-up on the field as well as who's got the most attitude.

I'm just telling you what i heard from other people about dl. but if you want me to tell you what i think then here goes i think that it's crap that wilson cates isn't even in the runin for mr. football what a shame the man or "primetime" has had a hellashish year it was proven that nd can't stop him so how is dl going to stop him i don't see it happening he broke down the wall and he will run right through dl defense enough said cates should be mr.football. CATS WILL ROLL ON GO CATS GO

Your eleven posts are an embarrassment to your town along with the naming of your "star" player. Get on here before LA goes on the mythical run and someone might respect you. No one at Lipscomb is underestimating your team. As for calling out David Lipscomb, the person: Are you kidding me? You may be the biggest tool in small town history.

Eastnfootballexpert, it is good to see you on the boards. I got back on after a year long hiatus and figured you had moved on to bigger and better things. I'll leave you with a Haiku...

When the leaves turn brown...

LA is full of huge tools,

Lipscomb names the score

Being from Greenbrier, (Lipscomb's only loss) :thumb: , I will tell Livingston Academy sounds as if they are already claiming this game won. I know my advice won't matter and I know you're all excited with the prospects of your first state win, but don't count Lipscomb out.

Best of luck to both teams. I won't make a prediction on this game. I know Cates and LA are good but we also know how good Lipscomb is. It's a toss-up on the field as well as who's got the most attitude.

Nah, not all LA fans are saying or thinking LA has this game won. I haven't seen DL play so I couldn't make a prediction on it one way or the other... like others have said, LA has peaked at the right time and the whole team is clicking very well together. They weren't "supposed" to win any of these four previous games, but they have.

Bets of luck to the LA boys and coaches on Saturday. <_<