Battleground Academy

Sweep Left

Okay, I'll be the one to ask what everybody wants to know..............WHO GETS THE JOB?

do not even know if he would be interested, but i would go with the only private school coach in the county with experience, what about Scott smith at independence....probably would not leave the eagles but he would make them a contender if given sometime.....

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do not even know if he would be interested, but i would go with the only private school coach in the county with experience, what about Scott smith at independence....probably would not leave the eagles but he would make them a contender if given sometime.....

Green Latern, do you really think Coach Smith would leave after only 2 years at Independence?

shadow, never know about smith, the times I've talked with him he seems very happy with Independence, know for a fact that he was offered a big pay day down in Georgia to take over a program but turned it down. He just recently remarried and has kids that go to school in williamson county....i doubt that BGA could match the money it would take...feels real comfortable with the Eagles...I know for a fact he did not apply for the BGA job....just thought he would be a great fit

GARY RANKIN????? :P

30 years in State System, could retire and then double dip.........drawing full retirement from the state system and full pay from the private sector. Also his 3 young children could attend there for free, or at a big discount. I think this is a real possibility. If I were him I would jump at that chance.

Not so fast Mr. Lantern. 1st Portland, now here, you may soon give yourself away.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest catfish-hunter

I heard that Tim Johnson has already had more than one interview for this position and that the job is his to turn down.

Could Giles Co. be losing their savior??????