McNairy Central vs FRA Substate

Vanman011

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The matchup between post players Boehler and Chenger will be a good one. I think McNairy has played a tougher schedule than FRA, but it is hard to say for sure.

The fact the game is on a neutral floor has to be a positive for McNairy. FRA is hot right now and that is a positive for them.

If McNairy can stay out of foul trouble, they will have a good chance to make it to the state tournament. Their depth is not good and that hurts them. Harpeth's depth was a real key to their win in the region finals.

The matchup between post players Boehler and Chenger will be a good one. I think McNairy has played a tougher schedule than FRA, but it is hard to say for sure.

The fact the game is on a neutral floor has to be a positive for McNairy. FRA is hot right now and that is a positive for them.

If McNairy can stay out of foul trouble, they will have a good chance to make it to the state tournament. Their depth is not good and that hurts them. Harpeth's depth was a real key to their win in the region finals.

Mc Nairy is a very good team. If the post player gets in trouble, it changes their whole offense. Everything runs thru her at the high post. Also she is great helping with the press. Harpeth got her in foul trouble and then the press killed them. I haven't seen FRA play, but I doubt that they have played an athletic team like McNairy.

last year in the section game vs summertown, FRA lost in doulbe OT because their post fouled out and things just got out of hand

i hear that mcnairy only has a couple scorers where as eveyone on FRA can score if need be

after thinking about this for a while, i decided that i would actually rather play the game at Mcnairy, FRA has played amazing on the road the last couple games. I dont wanna play this thing at DCA its gay

I think McNairy takes this game over FRA.

FRA girls ... good luck. No matter who wins, we're very proud of what you've accomplished this year. You've always had our respect, and now hopefully that of other naysayers in the area who are "surprised" at the position in which you find yourselves today.

We were the lower seed going into this and you all came through to bring us out on top. Don't forget, this is where we were last year when we upset DCA in the region, and ultimately ended up as Region champs.

Thanks for playing so well and consistently ... when it mattered most. This is what we've been working toward all year.

You've got the talent and the perserverance to go all the way. Let's go out there and make it happen!!

Go Panthers! FRA - ALL THE WAY!